DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Goofy Guy's Unban Appeal

GoofyGuy

In-game name: Goofy Guy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  (STEAM_0:0:631700845)
Staff members in-game name:  🙂
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):  (STEAM_0:1:424870932)
Date & Time of incident: 3/29/2022 around 8-9PM
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: FailRP+LTAP
How long were you banned for?: 02-00:00
Proof of Ban: None

Why should your ban be removed?: My ban should be removed because logging while being raided isnt LTAP cause I was never leaving to avoid a punishment i should gotten warned for jailed for the FailRP. I was also unaware that leaving while being raided is LTAP i thought it was just FailRP. What happened? (include any proof): I was getting raided and i logged. 

Edited by gyos
1 hour ago, gyos said:

Staff members in-game name:  🙂

Why should your ban be removed?: My ban should be removed because logging while being raided isnt LTAP cause I was never leaving to avoid a punishment i should gotten warned for jailed for the FailRP. I was also unaware that leaving while being raided is LTAP i thought it was just FailRP. What happened? (include any proof): I was getting raided and i logged. 

hey goofy, i put the ban through but this is really salteens report. 

but while we wait for the evidence : LTAP is leaving to avoid punishment. it’s not because you left during the raid it’s because you left after being reported for failrp. if you would’ve stayed in-game like you said, you would’ve gotten the warn or jail. 

• Informative 1

In my link provided, I'm watching a clip from jazza and recorded it, he'll probably post a better clip when he gets home. Goofy  says "you want it?" then throws nerve gas on the raiders then leaves. 

• Spicy 1