SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:78643653
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 106 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
Referral(s): None at this time.
Past experiences as a Game Master: None
Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me because I can bring a new perspective as I have done alot of RP in my time, not just in video games, but DND and other activities as well. I will provide an atmosphere of calmness and fun with each event that I would do and make sure that attitude follows me outside of the GM role. I have a great mind for creativity and would love to show it to the beautiful people of SWRP! I believe I can prove myself in the role and be a valuable asset to the team. I believe I can show the out of the box thinking required for a job like this and I'll do it in a way that everyone wins. I understand all events can't be the same on scale and interaction but I believe they can all be fun for all parties involved and I know I can provide that. I am a large people person, and love seeing peoples creativity come out outside of being a GM and would love to nurture that and allow that to grow as a GM. I believe everyone can be creative, and just want to provide that way to allow them to show it.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Alot of time, but at least 4 hours every day

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The Gamemaster is responsible for the safety and creativity of events and other fun ideas that may be thrown into the daily lives of the players!

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would be creating events and providing content when there's a little bit of deadtime and giving the jedi and clones something to look forward to everytime I'm there in that function. I would allow for more creativity and not force anyone in a way if I don't need to. 

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: I would love for the creation of someone to craft alot of the items sold and given out by the jedi and the clones, such as a lightsaber crafter and a gun crafter, as they must be made somewhere and I'd love to portray that in a sense.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]:

1. GLASS- A jedi finds some children's clothes outside of the crystal caves and a training lightsaber that obviously looks different than the normal ones given out. So the jedi takes it back to the temple to analyze it and finds out its a manufactured crystal only found on a certain planet. We then head to the planet, sensing a disturbance as we get closer. We find a sith outpost and must fight multiple, lower tier sith and find the manufacturing plant. While this is going on, the clones are being bombarded by tanks and pods, and pushing towards the manufacturing area. When they're all defeated and controlled, the jedi find a scientist prisoner and a weird crystal they've never seen before. It was a pure crystal, and they were trying to grow more of it, but only getting a glass like crystal instead. They were making them into lightsabers and selling them, and once the jedi save the scientist and clones destroy the facility, they head home winners.

2. PEACE- On the planet of Naboo, there is a peace treaty between the Nabooians and the rogue droids in the city next over, not allowing either to attack each other and trade agreements for wool and parts. The droids were never really trustworthy, but they needed to understand that they were on a weird planet and they were spared by the Nabooians in war prior. They decided today was the day they take the Nabooian town and the clones are called to assist the Nabooians and we work along side the Naboo guard to protect the town and push the droids back to there hometown where they were negotiated again by the 104th and jedi and they were put on a strict schedule and given ankle bracelets on all the commanders. 

3. GRIEVOUS- After the confession from a CIS General, we find out that there is indeed a Droid manufacturing plant and we go to stomp them down. The jedi sense a powerful force however and are encountered with General Grievous who attacks them and nearly kills them, but they all banded together and beat him. Meanwhile the clones are fighting wave after wave of manufactured Droid but luckily the juggernaut was there and they were able to scare them into submission after beating Grievous. Grievous fled anyways and wasn't caught when he bombed the plant himself, giving him a small window and taking out many clones in the way. After regrouping, they recover the troops, provide medical and ammo, and start to head home.

4. DARKNESS- The sun is blocked out by another planet and the world is plastered into darkness and the world is descended upon a horde of dark creatures creature that can't see, but hear every movement. The clones must navigate this world in pure darkness, battling hordes and hordes of crazy creatures until the boss, a large juggernaut creature, is sensed to be controlling the artificial planet blocking the sun. Once they're defeated, the sky opens up and the pieces of the artificial world fall down onto the world and they must avoid the debris and clean everything up.

5. INFILTRATION-As all the jedi are winding down and meditating, they sense a disturbance around them. They are immediately met with ear shattering noises as ships come out of hyperspace right next to them. They're being attacked and bombarded by General Grievous's personal fleet, and band together to fight and defeat the horde, but only barely. Many of the clones ship are suddenly disabled and free flying as someone had tampered with all of them! The pilots out of commission for now, it falls on the clones and jedi inside to find whatever device is tampering with the planes before they're decimated by CIS ships! Fear and hysteria setting in, they force themselves to push forward and find the device tampering, but it's guarded by Magna Guards and Grievous himself! During the very harrowing lightsaber battle, 41st troops sneak in and deactivate the device, allowing the ships to finish there bombing run, and destroy the ship.  Once defeated, Grievous manages getting a padawan one on one, and destroys him, chopping his arm off, before getting surrounded and he sneaks out. The padawan gets a cybernetic arm and is eventually okay. But the war with Grievous is far from over. The ship is blown up and everyone escapes.

Edited by BigChongus
  • Like 1

Your ideas aren't very well spaced out besides the numbering so it's a little daunting to read truthfully. I've also not really seen you much as an EC which would help with a GM application. My recommendation is to try to be an EC a few times, so you have more exposure to it. 

Other than that, I have no issues, so I'll remain 

Neutral

• Like 1
2 hours ago, verbalcheatcode said:

Your ideas aren't very well spaced out besides the numbering so it's a little daunting to read truthfully. I've also not really seen you much as an EC which would help with a GM application. My recommendation is to try to be an EC a few times, so you have more exposure to it. 

Other than that, I have no issues, so I'll remain 

Neutral

I'll definitely go ahead and fix that! I usually don't do EC because I was told it looks better progression wise to stay on my jedi, but I'll DEFINITELY start doing EC's more! I really appreciate the feedback! 

• Like 2

Neutral gotta be honest your application is fine til the events. 1 of them is just not original. It would also be better planning some more intensive research within the event feedback and event channel in the discord you can find what people like and you can come up with some more original events.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, dizz said:

Neutral gotta be honest your application is fine til the events. 1 of them is just not original. It would also be better planning some more intensive research within the event feedback and event channel in the discord you can find what people like and you can come up with some more original events.

I'll for sure try to recreate some! I have alot of ideas, and i'll make sure I do some more original events and fill them in as extra ones! I appreciate the feedback!

• Like 1

I see you have been editing your application and it is turning out to be quite a application! Just for that I think you deserve my +1! I have been watching you since this post so I am glad you put in the effort you have been putting into the application! Just keep up the good work. If I had a few pointers I would say Event 5 Needs more explaining/more information on it to be considered as well as number 4 if possible!

Edited by Riseli
  • Like 1

+1

He's very passionate about roleplaying on this server, and if he can be that passionate about further involving himself in RP than I'm sure he will be very passionate about GMing. I think he'd make a great GM, best of luck!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Riseli said:

I see you have been editing your application and it is turning out to be quite a application! Just for that I think you deserve my +1! I have been watching you since this post so I am glad you put in the effort you have been putting into the application! Just keep up the good work. If I had a few pointers I would say Event 5 Needs more explaining/more information on it to be considered as well as number 4 if possible!

Working on that right now my friend! I appreciate you!