Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

kel said he’d vouch for me 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

owner of 3 separate swrp and mrp servers

co founder of 2 dark rp servers

head admin of undead servers

moderator/admin duties on a handful of other servers 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen over other applicants because of my experience. I am highly trained and knowledgeable on the expectations and duties that being a staff entails from being one, to having my own team of staff. Being in the military also helps in allowing me to understand what being a leader is and also a follower when needed. I can make cool, calm, and collected decisions no matter the scenario. 

My history as staff is very expansive and I’m doing so, i have learned a lot. I’ve dealt with multiple streamer raids from high profile people like pixel, beep, and a few others. My time leading up to now has prepared me perfectly to fill a role within the garnet staff team and I bring around 10 years of experience along for the ride. I enjoy this server and want to dedicate a little more now that I’m comfortable with now things are ran. 

Although I might have low hours, I make up for them in knowledge in SWRP as well as garrys mod commands. I have a plethora of experience that most people that normally staff servers dont have. I have the leadership qualities needed to start here as well as having attended multiple military leadership academy's, something you dont get from playing for 150 hours on a game. I bring forth maturity and experience that I am proud of having and willing to go into deep detail if asked. I should be choses over others simply because I have more than enough required than your typical 16 year old applicant whos only played this one server for 150 hours, I dont like bragging, hence why I am now adding this since it was requested I add more. I like to say that I am humble in my knowledge and can be a very valuable asset to this team. I just need to be given the chance.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

no 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

4-6 days a week. 3-5 hours per day I play at least 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

nothing really other than working. I also manage the discord and twitter for an influencer as a side gig and run their community on my own so that’s a little passion project. I also like spending time at home with my family and exploring new places to eat and go since I’m still fairly new to this area. 
Did you read the staff rules?:

Spectre 

Edited by Sp3ctre
Asked to add more

Confirming the referral

Low hours but I’m sure he knows his way around, you should fix up and add more to your app but you obviously have the experience.  I personally don’t think the low hours is that big of a deal.

+1

Edited by Skelteen
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, tdizz said:

Unfortunately it looks like you staff on other servers which is a instant denial, unless you are willing to quit every community (which I doubt you will) 

This is the only gmod server I play on. My experiences note that they are previous and none mention anything about currently staffing servers.

As i was typing I forgot to add my name at the end. I was in autopilot, but when I proofread it after the post I caught it so I changed it. Ill add more to the app now, but my low hours are made up for in experience if given the chance to prove my obvious wealth of knowledge. I also promise to call you skinny ❤️

Ownership of 3 Different SWRP Servers? (Wouldn't that just be the same server/network?) High positions but really poor grammatical errors. Zero names of the servers owned/managed, if you make a bold claim like that, at least have a link to back it up. Failed the rules question originally, and I'm under the impression you have looked at accepted staff applications to find the correct answer. 

On the plus side: You have potential to grow, and have had zero bad instances on the server or related GG Networks. Your reputation is neutral and I've seen good RP from you. A good community member, but for staff, right now I'm gonna have to say no. Take inspiration and criticism and turn it into something positive!

• Disagree 1
16 minutes ago, Kenrotheangrycg said:

Ownership of 3 Different SWRP Servers? (Wouldn't that just be the same server/network?) High positions but really poor grammatical errors. Zero names of the servers owned/managed, if you make a bold claim like that, at least have a link to back it up. Failed the rules question originally, and I'm under the impression you have looked at accepted staff applications to find the correct answer. 

On the plus side: You have potential to grow, and have had zero bad instances on the server or related GG Networks. Your reputation is neutral and I've seen good RP from you. A good community member, but for staff, right now I'm gonna have to say no. Take inspiration and criticism and turn it into something positive!

I shut down the servers due to lack of passion after a while. I ran Naxos Imperial RP on three different occasions over the course of 10 years. Didnt name drop them due to them being so old, it wouldnt matter. My grammatical errors? Where? And if any, sorry but Im a crayon eater in the military so of course Im not 100 percent a college professor lol, but I dont think that should be a disqualifier. I failed the rules because as I said, I caught my error after autopiloting the application on the toilet, then went back and changed it because I forgot. I didnt read anyone elses app, I have zero reason to, the name at the end is in the middle of the staff rules in the app guideline. All in all, not really valid excuses to nay say me but Ill accept your criticism with a grain. Thank you.

• Like 1