DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Generic - SWRP Game Master Application

Genericc

• Forums Moderator

Completely agree with what acer said. Being toxic, getting in petty arguments, and just being a general nuisance is not what we are looking for to make a healthy GM team. Adding on, I would recommend putting yourself out there a bit more mainly in events. I haven't seen you do much other than just shoot or be on Jedi during events and a great way to show you are capable is to RP in events. Just my 2 sense. So improve on behavior, be more mature, and just generally try and RP more to show you're capable.

-1 Immature behavior and total lack of seriousness both In game and OOC, as long as I dont see any improvements from you, starting with the way you behave on the server and also the way you hold yourself in general, I could not be positive about a possible spot as a Gamemaster.

(Yes even on discord when we want to talk to you seriously, well we cannot have a conversation)
cc6f09cb61be75b91ab4e78897619ff3.png

spacer.png

Denied

As some people have said, I believe that you have protentional to be a GM but I think myself and the rest of the community needs a little more time to see you grow as a person. Take this time to really reach out to the Staff/GM team and the rest of community and prove to them why you should be a GM.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks

@Ziggy @special