False Ban Report

In-game name: Deny The Dog

SteamID (STEAM_0:0:454967828)

Staff members in-game name: Danny The Dog Staff members SteamID  (STEAM_0:0:64563538) (Danny The Dog):

Date & Time of incident: 8:30~9:30 Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Ban Reason: Staff Impersonation

How long were you banned for?: 50 Years

Proof of Ban: https://ibb.co/GVzJhBy (Ban Screen)

What happened? (include any proof):Moving me and my friend from a door to across the map while we are hobos knocking on a door and moving the handle. Danny Had a biased against us because my friend was just jailed by him for attempt rdm. We were brought into sits because of Danny reporting us for Staff Impersonation. My name was Deny, my friend's was Not Danny The Dog. He warned us even tho we were door minging. We go and knock on the door more with our names now being Deny The Dog and my friends being Davis The Dog to annoy him. We were hobos, not acting like staff knocking on a door being annoying because we thought it was fun. We are brought to a sit and I was afk and came back to being banned for the name Deny The Dog. My friend was also afk and later he confronts them and is told to look at the forums and is asked if he wants to be permabanned for impersonation. I have no video evidence and I know this is just gonna get dismissed but fuck the corrupt ass admins on this server. We just minged a door and I got perma banned and my friend was warned he'd get a perma. Here is my screenshot of proof.https://ibb.co/GVzJhBy  We did nothing wrong besides be annoying.

Why should your ban be removed? I was banned for impersonation when I was opening and closing a door of a big clans house. I didn't do anything wrong besides be annoying. Like I naturally am. I literally have never been banned on this server before and my first ban results in a 50 year ban, I wouldn't have even cared but you know 50 years is a pretty long time

• Dumb/Shitpost 3