Banned

So I was banned by Maddox today and I could understand if I did say these things I deserve it but in this case I did not apparently I said gay fucktard and something about killing the dude that I killed before and I did rdm and I was in jail I play on my work desktop and my Boss wouldn’t be okay with me saying stuff like that on the computer either someone was lying to get me in trouble or somebody wirelessly use my computer which I could find hard to believe but it’s still possible I don’t deserve to be banned for six months I hardly ever get in trouble on here and I usually just do my own thing in mind my own business I don’t ever be rude or say terrible things like that So if I could have a real moderator relook the situation I would appreciate that sincerely Mason

Denied

Don't be toxic and call someone something homophobic next time when/if you come back.

Next time read the rules before you say something to someone and use common sense.

(BTW we use steam id's for bans,  Maddox wouldve taken your id directly from you  to ban you. Which means that he did ban you and not some impersonator.)

Your ban will not be lifted

@Shin_Tsukimi @stretchy @Proggy

Please lock and move

Or luxembourg or tdizz

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1