● Administrator on Serenity arma 3 life Roleplay
● Admin on Angrys SantosRP
● Developer on Mumbo Roleplay
● Supervisor on MistRP
● Community Manager on Shield Servers
● Trial Mod on Ice fuse
● Founder of Gecko Gaming

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I would like to start with my activity, I'm online more then a few hours a day/night. I may not have a fixed time schedule but I am on varitaty of hours I try to be online in the morning when there are few players but without being GM or moderator I have very little reason to be as my battalion is not on during those times. I'm very flexible and can be on when needed but other then that I will stick with my variety. The next thing i would like to talk about is my experience, a little about me I love starwars RP and use to play a decent amount of MilRP but I have grown from it. I have a little over 1960 hours on Garry's mod I've been playing since i was 14 I have a very broad understanding of the different areas of Garry's mod, most of my staff experience comes from darkRP/SantosRP but I've staffed/owned many types of servers. Onto more Starwars RP related matters I know the ins and outs from roleplay to the correct staffing angles of SWRP as every game mode is ran different SWRP especially on here is aimed to be fair and keep the players around as some only minge as a means of boredom once they have reason/responsibility to play they lose that initial feeling of F it I'm gonna have fun and the only way to do that is be firm but fair and understanding.  I do not get very emotional during pressured moments or situations and I would never allow myself to blowup on players or staff I'm very respectful and know right from wrong, in the past I have made mistakes and have learned from them as the 1960+ hours I have I did not have the knowledge I have now the whole time but I am a quick learner and being a Dev helped me a lot faster then most as Devs especially the heads have sometimes more power then even Community managers (depending on the community size) and so its a lot more responsibility. 

I am a very unbiased person being the person I am its hard not to have an open mind especially for the players who feel miss treated, I am to lead by example but follow with obedience to those in charge because without proper guidance even with experience can turn fatal and the only way to ensure that is to listen with open ears. I try to help players with the content pack or finding the forums and the new new players I like to give a run down on how to succeed in SWRP. I have built many friendships over the  time on this server and the community as a whole is wonderful I would aim to be more involved and become a trust/respected and beloved member of not just the server but the community as a whole. I am active in discord and just recently got my forum account back but will definitely be more active on the forums, I know people make mistakes so when I am told of wrong doing I accept the advice with open arms not become defiant with pride. I am here to provide and become a resource form those who cannot take care of things in roleplay/OOC depending on the situation. As a SFC I'm already use to leading by example and being mature but I can have fun once and awhile mostly with my battalion, I try not to be to strict/toxic but understanding and comforting for those who don't know better or there ignorance takes over. The last thing I would like to cover is my involvement on the server I am a pilot and SFC in the 104th Wolfpack battalion, I have been around since matrix left and when our beloved lettuce became CO but because of personal reasons I went LOA for 2 months but I came back during beep/boops reign (current) and since then I have been trying my hardest to be involved with my battalion and others I've developed a very fondness for the 41st but so has the whole 104th, Thank you for taking the time to read my application. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

Yes and on JAN 30 i have linked it

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:around 2-6 hours a day or 25-30 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?Not currently but will have a job soon(couple weeks) the only thing effected will be the times im on not the amount of hours 
Did you read the staff rules? :  

P-148 CBM WP SFC 1483 Storm

Edited by GySgtStorm
Revisions
  • Like 2

Honestly my eyes hurt reading this due to the colour of choice but regardless you have just returned to the server and I have seen you on daily since your return. You have shown to follow the rules quite well and the hours are good. I do not see any reason you shouldnt be added but plus 1

• Like 1

While i was somewhat skeptical to put this at first, as it hasn't been too long since you returned to the server. However, from my experience you seem like a pretty decent guy, who follows rules well. I haven't had any complaints about you in my experience nor have i heard any complaint so 

+1

• Like 1

I will give you a +1 since it seems like all the stated issues that were put in your last staff seem to not have happened again your a good man and I hope you do good in the staff team.

Also are you still staff on any of those servers?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, matthewm said:

I will give you a +1 since it seems like all the stated issues that were put in your last staff seem to not have happened again your a good man and I hope you do good in the staff team.

Also are you still staff on any of those servers?

No i am not i only play garnet SWRP on garrysmod

0832ab63175ceac4146ee2d56287220c.png

ACCEPTED.

Lots of positive feedback from other members in the community.

You will be contacted in discord in regards to your training. An SA+ will be giving you your perms in server, do not use these until you have been trained by someone in HR.

Welcome to the team, @GySgtStorm!

Edited by LeKichi
  • Like 1