SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:227840923
Warns:3
Timezone:EST
Playtime?2252:55:39.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Wizify
    Past experiences as staff: I've staffed here early 2021
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think that I should be chosen over other staff for a few reasons, despite my past on this server. Even though i've been banned quite a few times and don't have the best reputation on here I think that I could be fit for staff due to my past experience on here. I know how this server's staff team works and think that even though I haven't staffed in a long time, I could come back and do good for people. The people that were around when I was staff know that I was pretty good at what I did, and that for the most part I didn't have many issues. I plan on playing this game a bit more often as I just got back from an extended ban, and I think that staffing would give me something to do when i'm bored.

The only reason I originally stopped staffing in the first place over a year ago now is because i had my PC taken, which I don't see happening again any time soon . Me staffing would also give me a good reason to actually play the game because I don't printer grind all that often anymore, and would also let me help out players that need it. I'm also on alot of the times I see people breaking rules with no punishment because of lack of staff online. I know how to act during sits and think that me staffing could help out the community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I've been banned here quite a few times, all for mass RDM because I was bored and didn't actually play the game often.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Yes, in january 2021 i made one application
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:A few hrs most days
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? pretty much just working and hanging out with friends
Did you read the staff rules?:rapts

+1 vouch on the referral

I know Rapts has a less then ideal past on the server, but I think he has definitely gained maturity, and nothing with any of his bans has been malicious intent. Though I have never done it and I never will do it, I understand the thought process of being bored and then just Mass RDMing (which most of his bans are) if you plan to not play for a while. Rapts hours are insane, and he knows the rules, binds, and even staff rules as he was previously staff until he got his PC taken. This may seem like a controversial staff app, but I really think this could work out, and stop him from being bored on the server, as well as just adding more people to make the garnet staff team, and the garnet server better overall, especially with someone this experienced.

• Forums Moderator

-1 (for now)

I've never had any issues with you personally Rapts, in fact all of the interactions that we've had have been good. You have a huge number of hours on the server which show a genuine commitment to the community and you have previously been staff, all of which is truly great.

The reason I am giving a -1 (for now) is that you have 8 bans in the last year, the most recent (January this year) was an extended ban for multiple issues as you've said. As a previous staff member, this is even more concerning. I do absolutely agree that people can change, I believe we all mature with time. But change does indeed take time, and I don't believe that such a drastic change would happen overnight so to speak. Instead, I think this application would be a fantastic marker to show how your character has changed if you were to apply at a later date, proving that you were serious about reforming your character. And if you were to do that, I would give you a +1 instead.

This is not a dig at all because like I say, I think we have always got on well in my experience. I just hope you understand my reasoning when it comes to representing the Garnet staff team 👍

Edited by ChrisRid
Typo

Denied

You may reapply in 14 days

We do not feel comfortable to have you on the staff team as of yet, please improve your attitude ingame and avoid breaking rules before you even try to reapply

Please do not reuse your paragraphs.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1