Sauce Ace Fubar Staff app.

In-game name:Sauce Ace FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:565731649
Warns: 0
Timezone:CST
Playtime?:| Sauce Ace FUBAR has played for 651:09:12.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Sauce Ghostieee.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]no
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
Because I really care about the server and community and was thinking I should get involved in the staff team, helping people out during rdm, minging, propblock, etc I was young and didn't realize that I was a minge until I was 12. I think that I am worthy of becoming staff I have only got in one sit to get someone banned, and have 0 warns right now which could do me good and I'm gonna be active as much as I can to the community I'm hoping I'll get accepted to the staff team even though I'm fixing my maturity to become staff and every other thing in real life.

I'd be on in the weird hours (am) not much in the day, If I'd be chosen I'd put the server in great hand's , I'll deal with minges who break the rules, help new player's around garnet gaming, I will not be a young minge anymore, even though I have 18 bans 8 were stupid 7 were false aka appeal's accepted/ accidental perm, one was my brother being a dumbass, I will be changing how I act towards the community being nice to new player's , I have been here for two year's I'm at least gonna try to be staff.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have many times cause I was young and immature,
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:     10 pm to 8 am, or when I possibly can.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?, video games and school.
Did you read the staff rules?: Sauce Ace FUBAR

Edited by SauceAce
  • Haha 1

Hey Ghostieee here!

Approving my referral

Alot of you may know Ace and I'm sure some know of him

I can attest that he's grown in maturity

I know that his age is going to be the biggest factor here

But just wanting to give you all my input.

even if he has to wait.

#ACEforSTAFF

👻