SteamID (https://steamid.io/):Steam ID: 76561198880414713
Staff members in-game name:proggy
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: 2022-01-15 19-41-58
Timezone:: ADT
Ban Reason:cheating
How long were you banned for?:99 years
Proof of Ban:: bc1f2a14a41d01bd76bc77289cd2dc38.png
What happened? (include any proof): I was loading into the server for the daily event and i was on a different server and forgot to reset my game so it wont be on it so i loaded into the game and i start aimbotting people before i even loaded in and i dont have the clip but i think one of you do and if you need more proof you can go to the other ban appeal or look at the word doc
Why should your ban be removed?: i made a ban appeal 3 weeks ago and make a word doc for all the things i had to explain and it has been 3 weeks i think today or tomorrow what ever timezone your in and have been really hoping on getting back on the server to play again and i dont know much more all i said that i think i should be unbanned is on my other appeal and will follow all rules and people can watch over me  iif no one trust me 

spacer.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, insisting over and over again that you have changed simply isn’t enough. Like previously stated by Ziggy, please attempt to build yourself up through another Garnet community. Actions speak much louder than simply stating you’ve changed, work towards it and there’s a slim possibility that you may earn an unban in the future. Even if you do so, cheating and then alting isn’t really excusable, so we’ll have to see once we get there.

You may reappeal in 3 weeks (5/27/22).

@Ziggy @special lock please.

Edited by acer
  • Agree 2