Trance's Moderator Application

Flamingo

Name: Trance

Total time on the server: | 180A WO Papa Rabbi has played for 602:51:49.

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Referrals: Sleepy

Staff history: Accidental grenade mass

Country of Residence: United States of America

Essay Portion:

Past experiences staffing: I have been staff on three DRP servers. I never got past the rank of Trial Admin before they got shut down.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? I plan on benefiting the server because I have had multiple negative experiences with people that have no intent to RP and have not been rightfully punished. I wish to help with removing these types of people from the community and, furthermore, making the server a better place. Although I haven't staffed in over a couple of years, I do have experience with helping a community and punishing those who have wronged. When I did staff, however, I rarely made mistakes with any questions or sits. Along with that, I am very active on the server. I am able to be on from 3:30 PM - 8:30 PM PST on weekdays. On weekends, I can be online from about 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Being that active, I am able to do multiple sits a day and resolve as many questions the community has as possible. Also, some might say I have a mingey past. To those, you are correct, but I have since reformed. I am now a very respectful, kind, and trustworthy person. In summary, I am a very active, experienced, and respectful person that can benefit the server and the staff team greatly in many ways.

Edited by Flamingo
Changed name back to Trance. I thought it was too mingey. I was Papa Rabbi

I would give you a one up but Im going to stay neutral because to me, you're not very social in the community. As you can see all these plus ones you have are from people in GB. I met you in GB and you are a kind person with a great personality, but I think you should be a little more social and involved within your community instead of isolating your relationships within GB. I recommend expanding your friendships before you become staff so people know who you are, and know if you're capable for a staffing job.

I'm gonna have to go with trip on this one. While you are a very active member of Garnet I have barely seen you or spoken to you. Building up a good reputation in the community is always better as people will respect you for who you are; Not just your rank.