SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:155716159
Staff members in-game name: Dan McCarthy
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): ?? Can't get ID I'm banned
Date & Time of incident: 5/10/2022 Around 1am
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?: 19310 Minutes
Proof of Ban: unknown.png
What happened? (include any proof): I don't have any proof but it was late at night, there was very few people and for the most part we were all screwing around. I thought Dan was someone that was fine with being screwed with when everyone's doing the same thing. I shot his foot and ran away and decided to leave since I was getting off anyway, (This is right after I announced I was leaving)
Why should your ban be removed?:  I agree that the ban would be warranted if there were a lot of people, and I guess it was actually still warranted even if there were just two people. But in this case most, if not all of the people on the server were screwing around and I decided to shoot his foot before leaving.

• Agree 1

I was there when you got banned homie. In this guys defense, everyone on that night was killing each other. A 2 week ban seems a little harsh for doing what all of us were doing that night. An NITRP charge doesn't seem fair to some guy just having fun. Maybe we can get this down to 3 days or something?

• Agree 1

A NITRP ban is 1 week anyways. If anything this sounds like attempted RDM + LTAP at the very most which would've been an hour ban. Unless staff has other evidence as to why he got a 2 week NITRP ban, I say +1

• Agree 1

Appeal Accepted

We are terribly sorry for the wait regarding this appeal due to the involved staff not responding and providing evidence. This ban was not done in the correct manner as it should have at MAX been a Att.RDM+LTAP (Leaving to avoid punishment) which is only one hour. Either other staff or I will talk to Dan regarding his mistake. Have a nice day!

oT9c0_JhBnive2PAiwMuAwQfj42E-G17X6ex0Y-RdRw9AFwl7p_54bJV2PQw2Q1ZZCeMs6FMQvZkV85KHlwWhpY9LC_6z6A5U0MELJqatZGuSK0pltKd7WkYBQCctMj5Jm4bPLYLvteKdikAyg

@Fonza Please Lock And Move!

• Agree 1