Josef Ballins ban appeal

Ace821

In-game name: Joseff Ballin
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  Don't know
Staff members in-game name: Doesn't say. Assumed to be Henderson
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): Unknown
Date & Time of incident: May 10th, early morning.
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: "Relentless Mass RDM + LTAP"
How long were you banned for?: 20 days
Proof of Ban: https://prnt.sc/79SGQzmTZeFo
What happened? (include any proof):

During the early morning of May 9th I had been playing as a police officer and noticed a base owned by a guy named Ch1p that had fully visible printers from the outside. Over the course of the night the base was raided three to four separate times by police, myself having been involved with the majority.

After the raids the staff member Henderson had me brought to two different sits for what he claimed was Failrp and RDA among other things. Between both sits I spent probably the better part of 30 minutes sitting in the admin room waiting for him to upload countless videos which were immediately thrown out by both of the different staff members bringing me to the sits initially. 

Why should your ban be removed?:

During both sits Henderson uploaded videos which he refused to share with me, even after I asked for the sake of being able to defend myself should it come to appeal. The claim that I somehow mass murdered people is unfounded as you'll see I didn't kill Henderson or a single one of his associates during any of the raids on their building as proven by logs. Each time I entered the base I targeted the printers. At most I may have killed one person through crossfire or something like that during the raid.

Regarding the claim of LTAP, I was brought to two completely different admin sits where they both threw out the supposed 'evidence' against me after I had to wait for significant amounts of time. I didn't realize I was obligated to let Henderson call a million staff members on me before I could leave the server, especially when both admin sits were already over.

Overall the ban reason is completely false and logs do not prove any of the claims for my ban. It's pitiful to think that Henderson, a literal staff member of the server, had to drag me to two sits where the only thing he did was sit there and upload videos he should have already had prepared prior to the sit just to later have me banned for LTAP. It is also incredibly pitiful that Henderson refused to provide even so much as a clip so I could defend myself in the sits, intentionally PMing it to the staff member right next to us despite me asking if I could see it so I could defend myself.

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 2

I would like to start off my reply by saying please keep your false accusations at @Hendersonyt out of this report. This ban did not involve him in the slightest, don't use your beef with him as justification for mass RDMing. 

I was the one who banned you, your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:49605231 as also shown to us by @JazzaFoo in the post right above mine. You were banned for relentless mass rdming on the streets. You made no adverts, killed many people in a very short span of time, and as far as I'm seeing you have absolutely no defense screenshots whatsoever to back up the claims you made in your initial post. 

I'll begin my evidence overlook with this video of you Mass RDMing in the streets, which I recorded as a survivor of your terrorism.
At the top right, you can see the kills by Joseff Ballin, your in-game/RP username.
https://streamable.com/x0jx4s

The screenshots of the logs, proving that you never adverted and were just freely plowing people down on the streets. You even proceeded to enter the loaded PD lobby and start mowing through everyone inside until you were finally eliminated, putting your reign of terror to a prompt end.

The advert logs.
spacer.png

The Kill logs

spacer.png

How can I forget? Here's the connection logs proving you dipped right after.
spacer.png

And finally, the Admin chat where another moderator (@Skill_Art) also noticed you were mass RDMing and wanted to make sure action was taken. 
spacer.png

To close this off, just be glad the ban isn't a permaban for hacking, considering those absolutely unrealistic shots you got from across the district with an SMG. 😳

In my opinion, I feel this ban is entirely valid and should stay in place. As per usual, that's for the higherups to decide based upon the evidence provided from both sides in this appeal. 

Cheers!

Edited by lmay
Added connection logs.
  • Agree 1