DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Violent Cop Ban Appeal: 5/18/2022

In-game name: Violent Cop 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  76561198096097995
Staff members in-game name: HG Corbz / xAria Deviluke / 
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): 76561198049042163
Date & Time of incident: 5/17/2022, more or less 8-9AM 
Timezone: PST 
Ban Reason: Pissed off Grand Daddy Drew, Admitted I would abuse admin IF I had it, General tomfoolery 
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks 
Proof of Ban: 

What happened? (include any proof): Was talking to The c o o c h i e Man when the so called "free thinker" Grand Daddy Drew popped me in the mouth with an elephant rifle, I lost the 20k autoshotty I deadass just bought, went back since he said it was a missclick asking for my cash money back (I'm very forgiving 🙂 ) and he popped me AGAIN. I file a report and for some reason I'm the one who ends up in the cage??? After which I find out admin costs just 50$ USD (what a steal!) and me being me, I let my gift of gab get the better of me, as I explain what an absolute MONSTER I would be if I had the powers and priveledges of a moderator. I suppose the fear and anxiety I put into their souls with the claim was too much for them- as I was banned for... AMRDM??? I suppose they have a point, I would 100% attempt to reap havoc on the masses with the gift of noclip, physgun, and commands at my disposal. But I've seen many people get off the hook for worse, hell, Drew pretty much told some chick to kill herself in front of the RADmins with no consequence. Then again, he does have many VIP items... One would NOT want to jeopardize a possible source of income for the server. Speaking of which, how much is a credit worth? I saw that the davey crocket was worth 500, so is it 1$ USD to one credit? Or am I off? Anyway, thanks for considering my appeal. - Violent Cop 
Why should your ban be removed?: My admin sit got reversed back onto me, and I got banned for 2 weeks for the crime of threatening the fat coinpurse of Grand Daddy Drew 😞 As well as threatening to abuse the great powers becoming a part-time admin would bestow unto me. /: 

• Cringe 2
  • Creative 2
  • Agree 1

Alright I just wanna say I banned Grand Daddy Drew today for his toxic behavior and he is on his last straw completely once his ban is up, his next ban would be a perm.  Also you can't buy "Admin"  you can on the other hand buy VIP mod which only allows you to take sits and help out the server, while also benefiting of VIP perks. (you cant even ban people without the help of a higher up and you also need to get fully trained before anything).  I have messaged Corbz on discord, we should be able to handle this report and his behavior while he jailed you once he posts his proof here, in the meantime stay put and be patient while we try to resolve this, thank you! 
p.s I loved the video production, would love to see more of it on our servers. 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

https://postimg.cc/8JYbbxQH

https://postimg.cc/H879v3TC

Second Image shows the damage Violent Cop did to a large amount of people. At the bottom of logs you see him damaging everyone and I had received a report from Drew along the lines of RDM. Violent Cop was trying to cause trouble if you read through the logs most of the kills on Violent are people killing him after being shot, and Drew had been shot numerous times by him so I banned you for AMRDM for the reasons listed above which I will list here for them to be more clear. 1. Shot numerous people of which I received complaints and reports for. 2. Shooting someone and then someone killing you is allowed and the person who shot is still responsible regardless of the situation. 3. You complained about Drew killing you but you shot him before he killed you on  Now Drew is known to be a minge but in this scenario Violent Cop was not rping properly and decided to shoot a ton of people for no reason. And I decided to ban him for 2 weeks because of those reasons.

Now about you saying its your admin sit well you are wrong because Drew actually reported you, so there was no sit sent out by you to the logs. In the image you can clearly see I am dealing with Drew's sit and not yours. So the sit was not reversed on you at all, instead you are changing up the story to make it look cleaner.

6 hours ago, SneedmFeedm said:

with the gift of noclip

You can only no clip while staff on duty unless you are admin+ which to get to admin you have to be staff for around 4-5 months. Which on staff on duty you can’t damage people. Also if you bought it just to abuse you will be demoted and you will be on our staff blacklist without a change of a refund for your $50.

DENIED

It shows in corbz screenshots that you tried revenge rdming grand daddy drew, along with a few other kills on the side from other people that you killed.

You are also now on our staff blacklist. Buying staff and abusing will result in a permanent ban and a demotion without a chance to refund the $50 you spend.

@GrosCave @stretchy @Proggy

Lock and move

(BTW I like how you edited the clip)

Edited by JazzaFoo
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

I'm gonna go ahead and over rule this, I think JazzaFoo definitely rushed a deny without even letting Violent Cop respond to the logs, once again rdm bans are more then just looking into the logs. Im gonna give @SneedmFeedm a chance to reply and explain them screenshots. 

Edited by DiegoZavier
  • Agree 1

Oh damn I still get to plead my case? Hell yea 

I compared the logs to the video I took, with the exception of Drew and Euphraxys, all of those kills were fair game. 

Dustin, Wilas, and Lean kills were related to cop shit, all good. 

Me and Karuma did a couple duels, where I proceeded to lose the better part of 200k xd, still good. 

Of those 7 encounters between me and Drew, I'm counting 5 where he shot first. Kinda fucked but yea. 

I'll take the L for killing Euphraxy's 20 times though, he had been minging me, Karuma, The c o o c h i e man, crookedcarsalesman, and a couple other guys for the better part of 6 hours at that point. (Propblocking/trapping, Bodyblocking, blocking off spawn, stealing without advert, general asshatery,  etc). Long before any competent admins were on, So at that point it was pretty much on sight. Hes just kind of an instigator like that, and he never reported anybody for it so I just kind of assumed he was a troll. 

Also looking over the footage again, theres only a four minute gap between me submitting the report, and the beginning of the sit. I just kind of assumed it was mine, sorry Corbz xd 

Anyway, thats just my two bits, I appreciate your time. 

Accepted 

Looking at the logs you can only count two counts of attm rdm on drew,  and drew has also rdmed him twice.  

I really dislike how this sit was handled and have no clue why you teleported him to spawn to jail him for talk when you guys were already on sit roof.

You didn't look into  @SneedmFeedm claims at all and didn't ask him about the other people he shot. 

This whole sit was not handled properly at all, and your proof for his attm rdm isn't sufficient. 

@SneedmFeedm you will be unbanned shortly.

• Like 3
  • Winner 1