DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

SWRP GM

In-game name: JCBM EODT DEG SCPL 6060 South

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:439608697

Warns: 2

Timezone: PST

Playtime?:  i will be on most of the most of the time as a cg but i am still be happy to see if i can hang out with the other gms and i have abut 185 or 186 houres on this sever all ready

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: NO

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: NO at lest i dont think so

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no one i want to join my self with no recommended

Past experiences as a Game Master: [this is my first time of being a GM and i want the experience of being a game master]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [i want to be a GM because all the GMs are cool like the staff is but i want to join because i think i have enoth skill to help the GMs. and i want to sepan more time with every one if they are GM or not GM even if they are staff or vip or what ever i just want to spend time with every one on the sever. i want to help out the sever out more and more sean i see a lot of ppl braking roles before i am not that incent but i understand tho want i did as well. and i want to say sorry to all of the things i did in the past i want to help you guys out because you guys are one of the most best severs i have played on before. and i want to help out as well and i love to be with you as a gm and wold like to help ppl with tryout as well]

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: so for the banned yes yes i have one time tho witch we a pban because i understated 84 ppl out of jail of a cop on a different sever and i feel bad for doing all of that and i want to change and i was young and stuped at the time as well and i regret it a lot.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: they have a lot of respectability and have a lot of stes on them but they have to falloe the rules of staff and sever just like ever one eles exep the staff roules that is sead i am a CG and i under stand what they might have go throw the GM have one chans or they will mess up on the event and stuff like that

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: i under stand that the GMs and can't mess up becuse if one mess up then the event will fall apart and will not have fun with every one eles

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: i do not have one sorry

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [this is call the bad experiment once upon a time there were a virus that has broke out and want for the jedi and they were infected with a unknown virus and that virus tuned them into aliens that infect ct to become into zombies and now the ct has to pick slides for now they can be with the cis or the navy if on each slide they will have to do stuff that they want to stop the spread so that they can go back to normal so they can be good and be brave so they can help others as they do at there normal jobs but little do they know they have to kill each other to survivors out sidle so that can be test to be alive or dead and now there is a group of people that is go to bring back the gf together and make cis as the bad clinkers so that they can find the care and bring everything back to normal]

Edited by JCBMJENGDEGSCPLSouth
54 minutes ago, JCBMJENGDEGSCPLSouth said:

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [zombeay Apocalypse, a war between the CTs, aleins attkeing, the CIS is the navy and the navy is the CIS, a vires that only go's for jedi]

Go ahead and elaborate on these, anyone can think of a title. I want to see if you can come up with quality event ideas. Make a full description of what is happening in these events.  

Honestly south, just treat this like a school paper.  Writing a ton of detail out is a sure way to get noticed for your creativity.  Your application as it stands right now is not something I would +1.

spacer.png

Denied

You did not follow the application fully through. This needs to be followed so that we can see potential in your work for GM and unfortunately I can not see it. Communication is also a key aspect in the GM team and being unable to communicate during such an event can cause confusion. In the future try to follow the application and try to post those 5 events next time for some explanation so others can gauge your interest in the team. Until then you may try to apply again in two weeks time so you may have a better understanding on the application.

@Proggy Can lock this application.