DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Level 3 Keycards for Sub Batt Lead WL's

I think it would be beneficial to give Sub-Batt leads a level 3 keycard because we are called to NCC a fair amount of times and I for one am usually the highest ranking 212th on/not AFK when people are called to NCC. Also I've had multiple times where I needed in NCC for clearing and I had the clearance to enter but not the keycard since it is only level 2. Furthermore I have seen multiple instances where people get trapped in the NCC hallway that splits into the intersection that leads into NCC and Aux controls because they were allowed in for clearing but were left behind, and with me being there with them they thought I could open the door because I am a sub batt lead and on the wl for it just for them to complain to me about why I can't open the door when they realize that I can't with my level 2 keycard. 

• Agree 1

I do +1 this 

Reason is, most of the Sub-Battalion leads are officers and with the officer class it gets a Level 3 keycard, so with that logic the Sub-Batt lead should have a Level 3 keycard.

• Agree 1

+1

3 hours ago, GGStatiic said:

Reason is, most of the Sub-Battalion leads are officers and with the officer class it gets a Level 3 keycard, so with that logic the Sub-Batt lead should have a Level 3 keycard.

What he said.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...