SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
STEAM_0:1:523995793
Warns:0
Timezone:central time
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:105:13:19
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:
YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dan Maccarrthy, HK416, Skyriss and Bikachu

Past experiences as staff: Manager on Fesarius gaming Manager on GlacierRP Head admin on Exhibition RP

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

One thing that has really been on my mind that I want to help with is tryouts. I have noticed in the later hours and earlier ours of the morning at night that no higher officers or staff are on to set players to classes for tryouts like marksman and demolition and people are badly wanting these classes and they are night time player I want to be able to help them succeed in being able to do these tryouts. With this being said I see at night a staff member on but they are afk and people are mass rdming and no one can stop them just take away whitelist. I am on the server a lot and see people breaking rules as I see people not getting any respect and start breaking rules and not listening when people try talking to them or showing any respect to them I know with showing respect and helping players when they need it they can sometimes turn around for the better and end up enjoying the server and wanting to play it more and more. To me when you start helping others they help more and more with people and getting people to join everynow and then you get someone who doesn't care and will still not listen but everyone deserves a chance for the better.

With all this being said I feel that with the staffing experience I do have that I would be a great candidate. As a dedicated player to Garnet Gaming I strive to see this server live and grow to its full potential and taking out the players who don't care about this server what so ever and want to make it look bad. I want to be a good role model that other players look up to and want to grind and be like. I want to be a good role model so that people will grind and help new players without being asked to like they see a player struggling to figure out how to do a tryout they help them get them pointed in the right direction. If a new player doesn't know where the objectives are someone shows them and helps them gain hold of the ropes. Running a staff team as a manager I feel that I know what a staff team needs and how to help the staff team and the players to the fullest by taking every issue that comes to me serious and hearing both sides going threw the logs and if video is there watching the video to get the truth from what had actually happened. When I was a staff manager one key thing I had learned is you cant help everyone or make everything perfect but you can help people who need it the most.

I feel with all of this being said I could benefit the server to help with the minges and help teach players the better way to play on this server and have more fun while following the rules. I have played many servers and been burn out very fast but the way this server is ran keeps me intrigued and that I can help stop people from being super minge and keep players moving in the right direction on the server to have fun and enjoy what this server has to offer.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Never been banned
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I am on at least 4 days during the week about 3 hours minimum and on the weekends I am on at least 6 hours

• Like 1
  • Agree 2