SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198993701306
Staff members in-game name:Jack JJ
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):no clue
Date & Time of incident:around 2 am CNT 6/1/2022
Timezone:CTR
Ban Reason:mass rdm
How long were you banned for?:2 weeks
Proof of Ban:no cue how to insert a photo 
What happened? (include any proof):I was being mass RDMED by 2 people Arron, and his friend [I believe his friend is still not banned] so after I was spawn camped a few time me thinking there was no admin because nothing was happing to him  I started to kill him. in the middle of that I made a report about 20 mins later I was teleported the minge left as soon as getting teleported I was jailed then banned 
Why should your ban be removed?: because it's not my fault I was protecting myself and trying to make my experice and others better on this sever and I was the one who was banned just don't make since.

30 minutes ago, afsdfa said:

In-game name:11B DS SSG Sick
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198993701306
Staff members in-game name:Jack JJ
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):no clue
Date & Time of incident:around 2 am CNT 6/1/2022
Timezone:CTR
Ban Reason:mass rdm
How long were you banned for?:2 weeks
Proof of Ban:no cue how to insert a photo 
What happened? (include any proof):I was being mass RDMED by 2 people Arron, and his friend [I believe his friend is still not banned] so after I was spawn camped a few time me thinking there was no admin because nothing was happing to him  I started to kill him. in the middle of that I made a report about 20 mins later I was teleported the minge left as soon as getting teleported I was jailed then banned 
Why should your ban be removed?: because it's not my fault I was protecting myself and trying to make my experice and others better on this sever and I was the one who was banned just don't make since.

• Like 1

@JackJJ Please post your evidence, thanks!

36 minutes ago, afsdfa said:

no cue how to insert a photo 

If you can't copy the video/photo, you can go into Imgur and upload the photo then post the link. If it is a video then you can go to Streamable and upload it there. I'll get back to you with the proper evidence 🙂

mRef1aY.png

During training, you were told that vigilantism is against the rules and that if someone is Mass RDMing, you should just use /report so that a staff member can deal with it. However, in this situation, instead of using /report, you decided to kill him several times and then report later on. This is why I banned you for Malicious Mass RDM instead of Non-Malicious.

Extra information:

3 hours ago, afsdfa said:

I was teleported the minge left as soon as getting teleported I was jailed then banned 

Aaronn stayed for the duration of the sit as you can see in the screenshot because both of you are there (I have a video of the entire sit as well, if needed).
Aaronn was also banned for 2 weeks for MMRDM. I don't have ban permissions, so I had to wait for another staff member to ban both of you, but I can assure you that Aaronn was banned as well.

I can see how this ban could be reduced to Non-Malicious Mass RDM. But I'm just letting you know that you should have reported as soon as he killed you the first time.

• Agree 1

Appeal Accepted (Ish)

I believe we all know the state of boredom while on the server during late nights, but that does not let you get away with killing others, even in a vigilantism fashion.

I do appreciate that you made a report, but the best course of action could have been to report it and wait, or possibly @ a staff on discord (preferably with proof).

Because this does not seem to be a malicious mass, I will be dropping the ban from 2 weeks to 2 days for Non-Malicious MassRDM.

I will talk to @JackJJ when available about the situation. Have a nice day!

_Byhv0ezkoJcakyDROT1YfcooKO74_LfmRcOxVHmJjdm75plo4TDDuhdFM1ALvA0YC5OnBw_5mp1XJXhYdH8lH8hSo1fN5mhmZEIBkXz-uV8MrQsO-g_s5UBgu8oNqszyh429j0P5oQFlMmw8w

@Fonza Please Lock And Move!

• Agree 1