Just a little message

This is just a list of people that I appreciate because they have defined the kind of player I am on GG and the people that have/still keep me interested in the server.

@ClickBait I will start with you because you were the first Marshal I took orders from. Even if we didn't talk much I still respected they way you lead 2GA and try and model myself to lead in a similar way.

@Maverick You sexy bitch. But moving past that you're one of my favorite people on the server and it's a never a boring time when we're doing stupid shit. ❤️ 

@Ghost We didn't talk much when we were 2GA but when you got into SSO I respected you because of your dedication because almost all summer from morning to night you were on all day grinding. Much love brother hope you can still get on a lot.❤️ 

@Tora1 Dude when you got into SSO in I didn't realize 2GA Tranny would be the chillest person I would meet on the server. With this I'm glad you yeeted your way through tryouts and made it first try. ❤️ 

@Ethan Not gonna lie before I got to know you while in SSO you were a bit intimidating to me. but besides that you were an important part in bringing out the potential within me. With the skills I learned in SSO helped me become the best player I could be. More importantly you brought out the leader within me and helped build the 2GA Officer I am today. Much love and even more respect for you.

@Yazmo ☣ Yax your probably the greatest reason I stayed on the server. I say this because you kept me dedicated and felt like I was working for something. The countless hours every week you spent training me and helping me improve really kept me playing on the server. This time spent dedicated to helping me on the server is why I got into SSO and met many of my favorite people on the server. Much love and appreciation to you my dude ❤️.

Edited by Normal Hooman
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1

And to you Hooman, you were honestly the player I looked forward to seeing almost everyday. From the days of me training you to make SSO as an OPT, to me sniping you with smokes as a LT. You have such a bright and vibrant personality, and quite frankly if I was more active on server you would be someone I could look up to. Keep up the great work man, you're making 2GA a better place.

Much love,

-Yax