425 hours 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  
Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:
If shown how, yes.

Referral(s):
BillyBob, Roberto

Past experiences as a Game Master:
I’ve been an EP (event planner) for an older server called Prominent gaming, same roles and responsibilities as a GM just a different name.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I believe I have skills along with experience to be a good addition to any GM team, I'm no stranger to Gmod construction or creating a fun rp environment without alienating a part of the community, I am well versed in swrp and know the dos and don’ts. Gmod is not the only place I've rp’d before either, I’ve DM’d in DND with friends, and did a little bit of Arma RP, so I have a wide variety of experience and knowledge to pull from for my events. I’m a dedicated and creative person, and I believe I can transition my creativity into fun and unique events that give players new and engaging scenarios that play off of each battalion's strengths.
Another reason why I’d be a good possible choice is I’m willing to learn, always ready to better myself, I’m active, and I’m adaptable. I know I could learn from the staff and gm team. I work well with others and am open to new ideas, and sharing my own ideas. I'm a pretty relaxed person and can work with other people for developing ideas or spitballing off each other; to add onto that I love criticism, if someone has an idea for my event to make it better I'd gladly add it to it, improvement is what I strive for.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:
I’ve been arrested and have been kicked for disobeying an admin a few years ago. No bans to my knowledge.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
3-6 hours (probably longer) daily

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:
A Gamemasters job is to entertain and to create engaging and stimulating scenarios that leave the player satisfied, whether that be through major events, minor, or passive. As well as being a role model for the server. If players are the lifeblood of a server, then gms are definitely the backbone of a server.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:
I would focus more on in-combat and out of combat certification rp, I think certifications are under utilized for scenarios usually being relegated to “engineers have to hack to get a computer” or “EOD must defuse a bomb.” I believe certs have a lot of protentional that isn't being fully used.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:
After some deliberation on my “most creative idea” I think it would probably be utilizing friendly npcs, it would make other battle groups FOBs feel more lived in instead of just having two clone ECs, and make battles feel impactful. I know this will cause extra lag, but once the CGI models come in I don’t think it’ll be that bad.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Prisoner Transfer?
Some dangerous prisoners captured at a planet from the outer rim are being transported to a maximum security prison in Coruscant, however the prisoner transport ship needs to make a pit stop at Anaxes base to refuel, the prisoners will need to be temporarily held inside the Anaxes prison. While in prison, the generator unexpectedly turns off, in the commotion a bounty hunter slips in the base undetected with the goal of getting his bounty back from the republic. He makes his way to the brig, gets one of the prisoners, releases the rest and heads back to his ship. The prisoner that's been taken is a spice lord that’s been meddling with the republic for far to long, luckily the prisoner has a tracking device implanted on him, it's now the 34th battle groups responsibility to get that prisoner back from the bounty hunter, he's been tracked to mid rim planet of Corellia. Here they’ll meet the locals who are fiercely protective of their own, and especially their bounties.
(Problems with this is there will need to be at least 4 ECs which might not be feasible in some cases, as well as the bounty hunter might get killed completely halting the event, this event focuses on CG and their RP.)

Rabid Droids.
The 34th Battle Group has been tasked with securing and setting up a FOB on a planet that was previously owned by the CIS, but scans of the planet detect it’s been mysteriously abandoned, on the planet they find some wildlife, and the remnants of the CIS but not much else; That is until they find an odd looking cave, in it they find an active ray shield, behind is scattered pieces of droids and scrap metal littering the floor. Along with a weird looking active protocol droid, it seems to be fiddling with some other droids assembling them together. The 34th battle group halts their FOB building to deal with the situation. Scattered on the map are three droids that need to shut off to turn the ray shield off, once the shield is down the rest of the protocol droids experiments are revealed, three caged droids. Before the protocol droid is stopped it releases the droids which start attacking the 34th ruthlessly, it's up to them to dispatch them before the droids claim more victims.
(This is another event that will require a lot of ECs, the droid experiments should be textured with a rust material and be given a ton of health)

A test run.
Drop pods have been a huge pain for the 34th, and about it’s time the CIS got a taste of their own medicine. The ingenious engineers of the 34th have designed and made a prototype their own republic drop pod and have found the perfect place to test it out at, a CIS drop pod factory. How the tables have turned. Using their own drop pods they push inside the factory and place explosives to shut it down for good. Back at Anaxes the republic drop pods are discontinued in favor of the more traditional LAATs.
(I’m going to be honest, I really like this event even if it's just a gimmick, if it ever sees the light of day it will probably end up being an OOC event since NPC clones will be coming out of drop pods, as well as they might end up lagging the server)

Bank Heist.
Funding has been short this month for the 34th battle group, we'll have to find some more credits for the time being, hmmm... how’s about we take the CIS’s funding? Perfect. Intelligence tells us there a bank whos sole purpose is housing and dispensing the CIS military funding at Raxus Secundus. We can either go in sneaky beaky like, or go in guns blazing; but the one thing is for sure, we’ll get our funding, one way or another.
(For this event we’ll use the Coruscant map and be targeting the bank spot specifically. Players would have to transport pickupable items back to the FOB until the bank is empty or the CIS forces overwhelm them, a problem with this event is it might be a bit too confusing for players especially if they don’t listen to briefing.)

AA Defense.
We’re going to be attacking a vulture assembling line, it’s going to be quite the dog fight, as soon as we make our presence known they’ll be sending hundreds of  vultures to combat us; AA turrets will need to be constructed before we start the fight, fully manned arc-170s will be supplied to combat the enormous amount of vultures, and lastly, we need a squad to get into the facility during the commotion to shut down the vulture manufacturing and shut off all active vultures. Afterwards we’ll have to splode’ the factory and head back home with a completed mission.
(This is a simple pilot focused event which will give all players a chance to do something, whether that be back gunning, being in an AA, or raiding the factory, with the amount of vultures I envision for this event it might cause potential lag.)

Thank you for your time.

+1

While I definitely think the event ideas could use a good amount more depth, but they are all original and fairly creative. I haven’t had any issues with you following rules personally and I know you’re quite active. If the event ideas were maybe a little longer I think it would be a pretty solid app.

• Like 1