my dipply dipply do staff application

DippiDay

Hello there friends my name is dippi you can call me dip for sort im trying to get staff and ill be online 21/7 🙂 and please try to show no hate im just trying to make my favorite server more fun and get rid of those annoying trolls  

region: muslam and arabic

steam-profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/491181812125/

Timezone: GMT+3 Iraq

Discord: DippiDay#8895

i am a good picture in game taker and a i learn form my mistakes if i do something wrong

ive been an admin before in my friend basheer server but sadly his server got shut down because he did not pay the server bills 😞 

Why should i choose this servers over others?:

im gona be very honest about it and i love this server so much❤️ . that i left a full server that gives everyone staff if they just report something or someone breaking the game and it was a buggyest server ive ever seen and it was easy to find a bug 

and i want to say from my heart that i freaking love this server. and so i want to make it better for everyone and i dont want dirty trolls or hackers in the server i want clean players in it and yes i understand that you all will be like "haha this is a 14 year old who wants staff"

and yes i want staff for good and not for bad im calm about everthing i see but the things that make me mad are chat spammers and rule breakers and that dosent mean i am gonna drop an ban bomb on them no ill just talk with them and see and fix there problems 

and please show the hate and love from your heart and dont hide it

and im making a teamspeak account soon so wait for it 👀

if you like me that means your up top of my heart 

but if you dislike me then your still up top but a bit down

• Dumb/Shitpost 4

+1 seems like a decent guy and is from muslam and arabic. we need more people from those countries. 

1 hour ago, DippiDay said:

i am a good picture in game taker

he is alosa good picture taker

Discord: DippiDay#8895

uses the superior application

dosent mean i am gonna drop an ban bomb

he also doesn't drop mad ban bombs

also, make sure 

and please show the hate and love from your heart and dont hide it

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

-1 i don’t believe in being able to be online for 24/7 and if ur post in i think entertainment about u wanting staff , ur stand there was basically u want to be staff just to be there when no one else is , and thats not gonna happen, you can’t be there all the time and ur 14 you’re gonna have a hard time juggling between studying and gaming

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Vernon said:

-1 i don’t believe in being able to be online for 24/7 and if ur post in i think entertainment about u wanting staff , ur stand there was basically u want to be staff just to be there when no one else is , and thats not gonna happen, you can’t be there all the time and ur 14 you’re gonna have a hard time juggling between studying and gaming

Vernon put this in the best way.

• Like 2