158 hours.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:

[YES/NO] 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:

[YES/NO]

Referral(s):

Mao, Beep, Bobert, Billybob and Kiss

Past experiences as a Game Master:

I have 2+ years in Arma 3 as an mission maker/game master. but nothing in garys mod.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

oh great I have to talk abt my self ok umm. well I feel as if I will be a great new asset to the gm team with my experience in arma I know it doesn't directly translate but it will bring a new perspective for events. I also have great ideas  for events (in my opinion). I can keep my cool under pressure. I am a quick learner and love being challenged with new stuff. I also enjoy helping new players along in there journey of roleplay as when I started (not garnet) I didn't have that. I also am a pretty funny guy. I think. is this 2 paragraphs? I hope so because I really dislike writing abt myself but yeah I think I could add a lot to the gm team 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

No I have not. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

40+ hours a week as of right now.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

the responsibility's of a game master is to make a event whether on world or off world enjoyable thru fighting and roleplay without making it boring or annoying. and to help out battalions and certification trainers with trainings  

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I would implement more mechanic RP because I don't see it to much as well as adding more Med RP in off world events

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

I would like to host an event where Anaxes gets decommissioned for several years because the republic doesn't need it any more then after the several years we return to Anaxes to reclaim it except it has been over run by bugs and the engineers are tasked with finding and repairing the generator. the hvac system comes online causing bugs to flee the system out the vents there may be a few essential doors that are broken that mechanics will have to fix and white hats will be tasked with getting the computers online in doing so the cis find out that the republic is trying to reestablish the base and send in drop pods base medics will be tasked sanitize the med bays and after all that is done the event will be over 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: 

A event for a Jedi trial because I have heard that they hate bugging game masters for them so why not make one where we ask them

A off world that takes us to Kashyyyk (jungle) we are tasked to help the Wookie's fight back against cis forces with some med RP on the Wookie's but while we are on planet BX droid enter the venator undetected  chapter the navy tasked with staying on the ship and kill everyone else they then inform ground forces that they have been captured with the Wookie's med RP done  we the ground forces return to the venator to find everyone dead  with no sign of the navy member on the ship a boarding party is sent to the cis ship. while CG and 327th  search the ship they find a bomb in the engine room rigged to go off in 15 minutes from the time they find it to give some time to find and save the navy. If they fail we crash land and if they succeed the mission is successful 

group of senators are meeting with a unaligned senator on map naboo city but pretend it is the unaligned senators planet to try and convince them to join the republic but while doing so the cis attack and we are sent a distress signal we go there and stop the cis providing med RP to civ's and pilots will have to stop cis bombers once the cis are defeated we watch as the unassigned senator announces that they have joined the republic but because of this an assassination attempt on the senator we procced to detain the individual and interrogate him from this we learn there is a small base hidden on the base and we are told to then take it out  

A virus has broke out in the mining station causing the workers to go insane and attack non infected personnel we are sent in to try and find a cure and have minimal civ casualty's if we are un able to we will evacuate the surviving civ's and detonate the facility player will then /roll and then we will get an EC to be infected and try to infect other troopers but once they die they get reset a medic can capture them and find a cure.

Palpatine comes to visit for morale boost but the cis was monitoring our comms and gives a full frontal attack there will dark force users. the goal will will be to drive back the cis enough to get his ship and evac then work to wipe out rest of the cis force 

Thank you for your consideration - Amino

Edited by Acidd
kiss also gave me a referral
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Great player with a pretty solid app. Some of the event ideas could use more depth, but with the amount of time that can be dedicated to GM I have no doubt that that he’ll be a good contribution to the team. +1