DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

In Game Name: KyrVs - Staff Application

KyrVs

1 hour ago, KyrVs said:

believe I should be chosen as staff because I really enjoy this server and I have also noticed the administrators and what they do.

This is not a good way to start your paragraphs at all.

1 hour ago, KyrVs said:

I Believe I would be a great addition to the Mods/Admins because I am respectful and can be quite fair

That’s cool and all but this doesn’t separate you from the other people who applied at all. You’re just repeating most of what the other “declined” applications say. Personally I believe you should beef up these paragraphs and separate them. So it doesn’t looked clumped up.

Neutral

you are a really nice guy and helpful but as above your paragraphs are not the best. If you do a redo of your paragraphs then I will plus one. When I plus one add me to referrals. Also you have the wrong id as an in game staff for your id. There are also some spelling mistakes.

Edited by Banana_man321123
Forgot something
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

While I think that you seem like a decent guy from what you’ve said, and you’ve got some good hours on the server, I was intrigued to understand why you were banned, as what you’ve said isn’t something I would necessarily ban someone for. After looking into it, I’ve realised this was literally a few days ago for mass FailRP. I think it would be a good idea to gain a better understanding of the rules and give it a bit of time before applying for staff on the server, as this alone is my reason for giving you a -1. Remember that staff members should be role models within the community and lead by example. 

Edit:

Permanent -1 after your edit, you could have just given it some time before reapplying and said you’d made some beginner mistakes. But you’ve shown your true colours now.

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Agree 1