SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199059547864 
Warns:4
Timezone:pacific standard
Playtime?:200 hours (last i checked)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]the reason you should pick me over other applicants is im very patient with people and very kind to people even if they are mean to me 

im very slow explaining things to people and  i dont hold grudges against people and im not bias to people even if they are my friend
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i have a lot of time to contribute to the role because of summer break but if i cant contribute as much time as usual i will contribute as much as possible
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? school, sports, traveling
Did you read the staff rules?: yes

• Disagree 1

Bro, look. Youre at the minimum age, which means you actually need to put in some effort. I know by now youve written an essay in school, therefore you know what a paragraph is, and how to structure one. 

3 hours ago, tboygamer123 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]the reason you should pick me over other applicants is im very patient with people and very kind to people even if they are mean to me 

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

these show that you dont care about your application.

Warns:4

Thats a lot of warns. Id recommend waiting those out.

im very slow explaining things to people

This is more of a negative than a reason on why we should pick you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need help making your application. Friend me on discord and I can give you some tips and tricks for applying for staff. Jaza#0001

• DarkRP Administration Team

Strong -1

You’ve left out some important information which includes that of your previous offences. Having checked your record, you where banned 3 times in total, twice were this year for disrupting an event and exceeding the warn limit, the most recent of which is today! 

I don’t feel it necessary to critique your application any further as this alone is enough for my -1. Outside of applying for staff, I think it would be a good idea to work on improving your behaviour in game,

• Friendly 1

- Didn't read staff rules

- doesn't have paragraphs

- 4 warns

-didn't answer two of the questions 

+ Good playtime

Overall App

It is very clear that you put absolutely zero effort into your application. you don't even have paragraphs and didn't read the staff rules also, you have a lot of warns so if I were you I would wait until they clear out (usually takes 2 weeks to clear)  also I have never met you before in game as well. until you fix the flaws in your app I'm going to give you a big -1

Bluey - VIP Mod