Warns:0

Timezone:EST

Playtime?: 198:15:33

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Smith and Kom'rk

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No First GMOD RP Server

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I feel as though I am fairly new to the server I have thoroughly enjoyed my time and the community to the point as where I want to be able to provide more of a service to the server more than being CG'S Commanding Officer. In terms of are you going to find a more qualified candidate than me most likely Either way I have time to give to the server I enjoy and am ready to support by taking more of a load of the other Admins backs. I would like to make the server a more positive experience for newer players and returning players to the point the server can be quite enjoyable.  Hours Wise most days I play I'm on the server Till 1-2 am EST and for weekends longer.

AS CG'S Commanding officer I feel as we take loads of the Admins and moderators backs by making sure everyone is situated to have fun and know even though this is a laid back community we have rules to follow. As Moderator I would be enforcing and helping even more people than more than I could as CG'S Commanding Officer. As there are situations that Moderators are needed and that I as CG's CO cannot handle. Either way if I get the position or not I will Continue to make the server a positive experience AS much as I can as moderator and CG'S Commanding officer. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No this is my first Gmod RP Server

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm on daily but it depends on work since I don't even know when I usually get off but 5-8 hours per day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm a mechanic and I fish and own a fair amount of firearms For work me and Mark essentially do the same thing we both serve so training event wise fluctuates too

Did you read the staff rules?: CO CBM EODT 1LT 0811 Toddathan

Edited by ToddTheTorsionist

+1
From what I've seen you're nothing but a chill guy, in my experience I've never seen you do anything that I've seen as immature. If anything you're probably more mature than me. Feel free to add me to referrals if you'd like.

P.S. Komrk referral is big W

• Like 1

+1
Confirming Referral
You've been a pretty good boy in my eyes. I remember when I trained you as the little CT 1691 Todd The Torsionist. You've made me proud and became my successor for Coruscant Guard's Commanding Officer, and that is a hard role to take on. You've done much better at the role than I had done and I believe it's possible you can do the same as a member of the staff team!

• Like 1

+1

Been around Todd since he joined CG and he has always been a dedicated player. He took his roles and ranks seriously to the point where his now CO. He also does not rely solely on himself in leadership but works well with his fellow teammates. As CO he has even had the difficult role of having to remove troublesome players from CG, so his judgement and follow-through are on point. I believe he would make a great staff. 

• Like 1

+1

My overall experiences with you in game and outside of the game have all been pretty decent. I don't really see a reason why you shouldn't become staff so I hope you the best of luck with your application, Have a good one ❤️