Winter - SWRP Moderator Application

In-game name: XO P-217 EODT 2LT 0000 Winter

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:459713604

Warns: 0

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Playtime?: | XO P-217 EODT 2LT 0000 Winter has played for 127:56:26.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Smith

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I was a Senior Moderator on an ImperialRP for a while before I ended up leaving. After I left that, I'd move on to playing on a smaller community server that only lasted for about 3~ months but during my time there I was a moderator for that server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

Even though I am new to the server, I believe that I should be accepted over other applicants because I enjoy playing on this server and I am on actively throughout almost all day. I want to give everyone on the server a safe and fun environment to play on and enjoy their time. When it comes down to it, I really just love helping out in the best way I can. I feel as if becoming a Moderator would give me the opportunity to make the server more fun and enjoyable for everyone on it. 

Not only this but we get a lot of minges during late hours while staff are not on and we can't do anything about it, and I want to change that. With my schedule, I can be on every day all day. As a CG I love to make the server more fun for everyone but as I said earlier, it gets stressful at later hours when there is no staff as there can be up to 5 minges on at a time constantly RDMing everyone. I want to fix these issues and overall want to assist everyone on the server in the best way I can, to the best of my abilities. Although there is a small chance I get accepted, I will still try my best to make the server a fun, safe, enjoyable environment for everyone. I can do this as I am CG and I can enforce the laws that the server has.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

The only time I have ever been banned on a server is when I was a developer for a passion project ImperialRP I had and a developer I was working with had stolen server-side files from  a server and uploaded them to mine, in which I got punished for it without appeal. When I look back to it now, it was a bit unjust as it wasn't my fault that stolen files were uploaded without my knowledge.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any other applications as they have been closed.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can get on every day, for all day. As it currently is, I am usually averaging 5-7 hours on Garry's Mod daily. If I become staff, I want to push to increase that and I want to be there for when people need a staff member's help.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:

I play CS:GO but I'm not the best at it. I also play Pavlov Shack on my Quest 2 and I'd say I am pretty good at it although I'm not the best. I hang out with people in VRChat sometimes and I have too many games in my steam library.

Did you read the staff rules?: XO P-217 EODT 2LT 0000 Winter

Edited by snowkitkat
  • Like 1

NEUTRAL

I have seen you in the server of course but I do not really know you as a person quite yet. I would get more hours and get to know people more. This can change to a +1 in the future so I give you the best of luck in your app and have a good one ❤️ 

+1

Good person who is all for maintaining the server rules and is very respectful. She seems to be a good CG and i don’t personally see reason why you shouldn’t have a chance at mod.

Sorry us ARC fellas don’t get out much but some effort may be needed to get known by the community. If this isn’t accepted you’ll have it with some more hours ok your record I’d say.

Edited by Geoffy

+1  For me I've had nothing be good interactions with Winter he has been an amazing addition to the community and runs they're Battalion very well being one of the many great leaders we have on the sever you deserve a shot at mod, Winter shows care for the sever and for the people around them. ❤️

27344a307b56fabe9396e22a8357181e.gif

Current Roles: SWRP L.. Mod | RC-1207 MKMN Sev |  Ver'alor Zasarn Saura | Knight Vera Sen 

Former: 212th 2nd Airborne Company Lead P-147 SCBM 2ACL WO4 4259 Bruger

🙏 Cheers to Good Beginning's 🙏