Canlex's Moderator Application

Canlex

In game name:Canlex

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_1:0:69607732

Warns: None that are visible on my current !warnmenu and no remember-able warns on GarnetGaming DarkRP

Timezone:Eastern Time Zone

Playtime?: 37 hours and 36 minutes upon last checking

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: No, Unsure how to. But am able to easily learn given the chance

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] :I've had no reccomendations

Past experiences as staff: I've been Moderator for Gaminglight and admin for a Military/Zombie RP(Unknown name) + a moderator for an SCPRP(Unknown name)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: There a few reasons maybe some more important than others on why I should be chosen for Application but one can be that I am an experienced Mod/Admin and is very familiar with the  ulxcommands and I can be very calm no matter the situation. I am also very trained in the English vocabulary and can easily talk with Users/Players in a sit without any or much difficulties at all. I have dealt with hundreds of issues from very simple RDM to a group of people 5+ breaking all sorts of rules while me being alone on the server (Those were dark times) I know how to handle extremely toxic people and I'm very well experienced in my own opinion on dealing with rule breakers the most reasonable way possible. I am also very serious when it comes to my job and will be able to be on most of my free time if need be. And I can be very swift  when it comes to dealing with issues. As a moderator all you will get from me is precision in my work. Strong Persuasive and argumentative skill. And obedience from my higher ups if needed. And don't let my age fool anyone. I am as capable socially within an environment such as a DarkRP server as anyone else and I am easily able to take insults and criticism without having a mental breakdown.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: The only times i have been banned is when I first started to play on RP servers and I was a bit young to say the least and broke some RDM rules I believe it was and a second time when was first a Moderator...I accidentally banned myself.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:4-8 hours a day maybe more if I'm in the mood. If I'm not on then there is most likely a good reason as I am adamant about staying active.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I am an experienced programmer in a competitive robotics group and I am an Archer for competitions

Did you read the staff rules?: Canlex

Edited by Canlex
Did not see proper rules until recently. Apologies

Hey canlex,

So I thought for once maybe id be the first to chime into an app for staff. Im personally satisfied with your 2 paragraph answer, cant comment on the rest of the crew.

How ever the question "did you read the staff rules?" the proper answer can be found here.

outside of that Im happy to +1. However was the servers name Unknown Name? or you just dont recall the name of the server you staff'd for? 

• Like 1

+1 

- Nice application, very professionally written

- Mature person by the looks of things

- Have a mic and teamspeak

Personal comments:

Recording is pretty easy. Here's what I used personally to find out how to record!:

• Winner 1

Personally I feel that your app was to dedicated to your past exsperience to being staff on other servers although good I’d like to see what you feel you can bring to the community and I’ve never even seen you in game although I’ve never seen you and think your paragraphs need a little tweak I will give a +1 just because you are experienced or so you say plz don’t let me down.

+1 (=^・ω・^=)

• Winner 1
2 minutes ago, ❤️Kitty_Miku_Chan❤ said:

Personally I feel that your app was to dedicated to your past exsperience to being staff on other servers although good I’d like to see what you feel you can bring to the community and I’ve never even seen you in game although I’ve never seen you and think your paragraphs need a little tweak I will give a +1 just because you are experienced or so you say plz don’t let me down.

+1 (=^・ω・^=)

Thanks. I appreciate it. And I won't be letting anyone down anytime soon

Edited by Canlex
1 minute ago, Emmathatsme said:

+1

I haven't had any encounters with you in-game so I cant comment on your attitude, but you app was good.

TYTY. and yeah if you don't see me online at night i might be in the cinema lol. It's where I've been at night for the past few days. 2 rly