Unban Appeal

GoofyGuy

In-game name: Goofy Guy 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:0:631700845)
Staff members in-game name:  DatGuy
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):  DatGuy(STEAM_0:1:568420171)
Date & Time of incident:  2022-07-21 - 17:05:22
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Ban Reason:  MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: None 
What happened? (include any proof): I accidentally threw a nerve gas into the street by accident while trying to switch between weapons and people started walking into it purposley trying to get RDMed.
Why should your ban be removed?: My ban should be removed because people are trying to get RDMed so they have a purpose to get me punished and in my opinion its not fair.

Edited by gyos
  • Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
Just now, Adin_is_here said:

If this is true than that is a good reason to be unbanned but with no real profe of this I’m not too sure of your chances, I have seen you and based with you before and you don’t seem like the person to do that so good luck

~Adin is here

Please only respond to reports / appeals if you are directly involved in them. 

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
1 minute ago, gyos said:

unfortunately i do not have any clips/screenshots of what happened 

Thank you Gyos, I'll wait until I've seen 0vrated's evidence in order to get a better understanding of the circumstances and make make a proper decision.

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator

ACCEPTED

While you admitted to accidently throwing a nerve gas in the street, it's not possible to properly determine the circumstances surrounding the situation due to no evidence being provided. Please be aware that killing 3 or more people even accidently would still result in a 1 week ban for unintentional mass RDM, however on this occasion you will be unbanned due to the lack of evidence.

0vrated will be spoken to about the importance of keeping secure records of evidence in order to support future bans.

@Shin_Tsukimi @stretchy @Glorbnob @FlameSoul Please lock and move.

• Agree 1