New Crack/Meth/Weed System

ThatGarnet

I don't know if players would enjoy this but here's an idea. So a lot of people farm printers for XP and money, and people may also farm crack/meth/weed but it does come at restrictions as you must remain there designated dealers. There can be great value in farming these although I thought about something more high risk high reward. If we were to give these 3 options a significant buff but increase the risk factor. The idea is crack/meth/weed give higher xp and money depending on specific drop-off npc/points. So spawn would be more risker then the npc by apartments. The increase in payout and xp would need to be raised to match the next part. As soon as transport of these begins outside your base while holding them a alert or ping whether it be in chat or on hud would be sent out. So maybe like how hitmen tracker shows your approximant location and a [Garnet] message in chat is sent out. If you are carrying them outside and transporting you would need to be KOS for thieves and AOS for police with kos having appropriate steal adverts made. It could start a sort of bounty hunt, I feel it would be fun trying to rush to a npc to get that payout. The idea is there but balances would need to be changed a bit and obviously would need to have protection in place of RDM/NLR and minge issues. So maybe the ideas a bit rough but could be a cool implementation?

(New content)

Edited by SGTMoe