Ban appeal

Juice

In-game name: eXg Juice 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:584904733
Staff members in-game name: Toddd
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):(STEAM_0:0:149432783)
Date & Time of incident:  2022-07-25 - 06:08:31
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: i was banned for mrdm 
How long were you banned for?: i was banned for two weeks 
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A584904733
What happened? (include any proof): what happened was it was 5-10 ish minutes before reset that night i was killing my friends eXg Kira, Sauce Slimsy and we were just massing each other we are all good friends and we had no problem with killing each other and we were ok with just killing each other and we each no problem with the massing that was occuring. 
Why should your ban be removed?: I think that i should have my banned reduced or removed because the ban seems unfair given the situation from when i was banned. I understand that i was breaking the rules and i was breaking the rules with eXg Kira and Sauce Slimsy from massing each other but we all agreed on it that it was ok that the 3 of us in the circle were fine with this. The admin that reported us todd banned me and sauce slimsy for mrdm which i think is unfair. From the moment of the ban i was afk for the rest of the night after reset and i was banned without any way for me to defend myslef that is my first reason. The second reason why i think that i should be unbanned is because the three of us had no problem with killing each other and if one of us did have a problem one of us would have reported one another for the mass. From the situation given i believe that me getting banned without me being there for the ban and not defending myself in the report is lowkey unfair. I also am to believe that todd took the report as a self report which is not allowed in the situation and had banned me.  I am one to compensate if someone had a problem and no one had a problem in the situation. I believe that todd specifaclly targeted me and slimsy for the ban one because slimsy is in sauce and todd had received hate from the clan in this case todd banned slimsy because of the hate of sauce clan given to him. i am believed that i was banned because todd doesnt like me what so ever and it seems lowkey sorry for my language in a report/appeal but lowkey seems bullshit that he lets kira slide and it just gets both of us banned. I have nothing against kira and it just seems that the banned that i received along with slimsy is not fair. I was not there to compensate for the three people if they had a problem with the mass situation, it seems that me and slimsy were specifcally targeted given the sitaution of the ban, and it seems as if that todd self reported and made the ban even with the proof it still seems iffy. This is why i think that i should be unbanned thank you for the staff and the people taking the time to read and hear my story. 

- i am still willing to compensate if theres a problem with the other two players :).

• Disagree 1
6 hours ago, Juice said:

Date & Time of incident:  2022-07-25 - 06:08:31

5 days ago btw

6 hours ago, Juice said:

i was killing my friends eXg Kira, Sauce Slimsy and we were just massing each other

Admit 1 to mrdm

6 hours ago, Juice said:

I understand that i was breaking the rules

Admit 2 for breaking rules

6 hours ago, Juice said:

todd banned me and sauce slimsy for mrdm which i think is unfair

Banned for breaking rules is unfair how?

6 hours ago, Juice said:

I also am to believe that todd took the report as a self report which is not allowed

For certain circumstances yes

6 hours ago, Juice said:

because slimsy is in sauce and todd had received hate from the clan in this case todd banned slimsy because of the hate of sauce clan given to him

Im not biased to someone thats in a clan ( Its a clan not very serious )

7 hours ago, Juice said:

I have nothing against kira and it just seems that the banned that i received along with slimsy is not fair.

You guys are friends and your trying to get him banned?

7 hours ago, Juice said:

- i am still willing to compensate if theres a problem with the other two players :).

Compensate how?

Understanding this appeal was hard but I got through it . Him and slimsy are friends so its most likely he read the appeal that slimsy made and saw the clip. There is no mention in this appeal that they are in a party so there is no other way that they would be able to mass each other "Legally". For anyone that didn't see the appeal that slimsy made here is the clip https://streamable.com/39p99z .

~Have a good day Toddd