SteamID (https://steamid.io/STEAM_0:0:11101

Staff members in-game name: Reeper

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): idk

Date & Time of incident: 2022-08-01 at 3pm i think idk     

Timezone:CDT

Ban Reason: Cheating 

How long were you banned for?:50 Years

Proof of Ban: i dont record my games

What happened? (include any proof):so apparently I did a 180 2-3 times in a row and killed someone out of render, I would like a response dont have to show clips because you guys are going to say clips cant be seen by the public. I just want a response on why i got banned off of 1 or 2 clips. 

Why should your ban be removed?:  because i am not cheating, not much else to say as i do not record my gameplay.

Edited by Anmol
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
18 minutes ago, Anmol said:

I just want a response on why i got banned off of 1 or 2 clips. 

18 minutes ago, Anmol said:

I did a 180 2-3 times in a row and killed someone out of render

There's your response lol

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Shiesty said:

He’s a vet player why tf would he cheat he spent so much time and money on this game for it to be wasted? The community wants proof! 

Argument is invalid, I can name quite a few top donors and veterans who got banned for cheating, Proof is not necessary to be viewed by the community as after all staff decision is what matters

• Agree 1

I can't post the direct evidence due to the possibility of our method being compromised, anyways, I will describe the situation. You killed one guy then flicked very oddly to your right, you then proceeded to go near shipment and go by the southern entrance. While there, you were looking north then instantly flicked behind you tracking an enemy going down a hill outside of render. I ran this by multiple high ranking staff members before being given the go ahead. I wish it wasn't to be, but it was ultimately your choice.

• Agree 1

I've seen the evidence against you and can confirm that there is not a single admin on the planet that would dismiss the proof against you.
The clip against you is VERY blatant, and can only be explained by cheats. I can say with 1,000,000% certainty that you were cheating on MRP today.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2