SWRP staff app i hope to join my guys

In-game name: SBM EODT 2AC SGT 9060 Dead

SteamID (https://steamid.i):STEAM_0:0:439608697

Warns: 0 i am a clean boy

Timezone:PTS

Playtime?:198.000

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [yes i do have TS now yes i have a microphone]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[NO dose not work for me]

Referral(s): [no one did sir or ma’am]

Past experiences as staff: [i do not have experiences as a staff or GM]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [Because i do think you should pick me because i like to help people out and keep watch over them as well so others don't have to do it. And i can help do it for them so others don't have to do it and i can let them do want there have been doing and i can help the GMs if they need help and i love helping]

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details so for the banned yes yes i have one time tho witch we a pban because i understated 84 ppl out of jail of a cop on a different server and i feel bad for doing all of that and i want to change and i was young and stuped at the time as well and i regret it a lot.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:for GM on May 19 and add the 187th on the May 18

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Maybe like 4 to 6 hours a day or longer depending how i am feeling

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?i do not have hobbies unless you are saying playing on  the xbox is a hobby if so then yes with my sniper elite 5 and my others games that is on there

Did you read the staff rules?:SBM EODT 2AC SGT 9060 Dead

• Like 3

-1 in MRP you have been removed from army as a officer because of immaturity, being innapropiate and behaving down right weird to the point it made me uncomfortable , Plus you broke rules like VDMing me on purpose. You show no dedication to your application with not even using a paragraph with many spelling errors.