In game name: crysoul123

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:164376662

Warns: None

Timezone: EDT

Playtime?: 58:11:11

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: No One

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: Yes i was a staff memeber on ddg,sapphire servers,crix rp

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well one of the reason why you should pick me over other applicants is that i have a really long history with gmod and especially with gamemode called darkrp. I began playing gmod and darkrp over a year maybe 2 years. And gained a lot of experience with darkrp and gmod gameplay of 737 hours. I think my most reason why you should pick me over other applicant is that i have been staff on alot of different servers and had gained alot of experience of being a staff member. I was thru a lot of sits that helped me gain the knowledge of being a mod , how to deal with sits and to know what is or isn't punishable. And had gained alot of patience that helps me deal with alot of tough cases.

The second reason why you should pick me over the other applicants is that i will be most of the time when the other staff isn't online which is like 2 or 3 am for me. And i know that most of the staff isnt on the server when its like 2 or 3 am for me because i was on this server before and most of the time there was no staff online at 2 or 3 am. The last reason is that im a nice guy ill always help any one who needs help. Help the people that is new to gmod and darkrp like tell them the rules what to do what to not do. I will never curse or start an argument with anyone on the server. Will treat everyone equally. Well thats basically it thats all the reasons i have.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

i was only warned one time on one server when i started playing gmod 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

2-15

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I am a High School Student. I play hockey which will only affect my play time as staff on this server only on Thursdays and sometimes Saturdays. I like to play games, go to gym and watch NHL and that is basically all my hobbies and my activities.

Did you read the staff rules: crysoul123

Edited by crysoul123
7 minutes ago, Oatlife said:

I've never seen you in game and your app is kinda short. Make it beefier and try to show your face on the server and TS some more.

you never saw me because i was on that server for more then 2 or 3 months ago

Just now, crysoul123 said:

you never saw me because i was on that server for more then 2 or 3 months ago

In that case you should try to re-introduce yourself before applying, get newer staff (like me) to know you.

I like to think I see things in ppl and if you actually are committed and mean what you said I think you would make good staff but I don’t want this to go to waste I would like to see you more often on the server not just credit farming actually communitcating with ppl and reporting poor behaviour really get some rep on the server I will give a +1 but like plz make your self a noticeable staff member don’t only takes sits go around and talk with members of the community and stuff like that sooooo.......

+1 (=^・ω・^=)

The minimum is the minimum for a reason, its just a benchmark for your app to be considered, not how many sentences you can write to avoid criticism. 

I also have never seen you ingame. 

Edit: beefed it up a nice bit, but I still have not seen you ingame, take some more time.

Edited by Zaroni Pepperoni