staff aplication

Finklemen

In-game name: Dildo finklemen
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199059547864
Warns:2
Timezone: pacific standard
Playtime?:300 hours(last i checked)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes but prefer not to use it
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] hg bam
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]no
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]why you should choose me over other applicants because I'm very nice and truthful and wont hold any grudges and will speak for anyone thats being bullied and harassed by another player/admin and will speak truth of the rules to anyone and will help new players with base building/ commands and menu issues with the game also and will speak for anyone being racially harassed and others on the server as well i think i would be a good admin to players and other admins and addition to that i could help new admins with commands/ rules    

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:6 hours a day because of school starting but on weekends i will be able to contribute more hours to the job
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? baseball and school and thats about it
Did you read the staff rules?:yes

-1 Just no.

Paragraphs lacking, didn't fill out entire app, somehow got wrong SteamID, didn't read staff rules.

I don't think any other posts are really needed, this guy's obviously getting denied.

Pack it in, Tyler. Learn from this mistake.

Edited by WohMi

Denied

You've made many applications in the past and continue to not read the staff rules so please take the time and read everything before reapplying.

You may reapply in 14 days. 

Please do not reuse your paragraphs.

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application.