In-game name: O J

SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:444047025)'s 

Warns: UPDATE I CHECKED AND I HAVE 1 warn for nlr

Timezone: NAE

Playtime?:  454:06:08.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes, with obs

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] GgFc lil applesauce

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i was staff about a year ago on dark Rp for garnet

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think i would be a great staff member because, I simply get along with every body, I'm a very chill guy, and I've been staff on here before so I know all the rules. Also, this is a great community of people and i would love to get to know all of the staff members better and have a fun time with everyone and just build relationships with new people, and I would also like to just laugh and relax. I've also realized when it comes to the later hours many of the staff are not active so I would like to be able to stop the late night rule breakers and to ensure everyone has a pleasant experience on Garnet gaming. I also am a very easy going person and will make sure I use facts and proof before making any big decisions like bans and will not be lenient towards anyone. I also will make sure everyone gets the correct punishment and will make sure no one is getting babied even though they clearly know the rules.

I also have helped many new players with teaching them how to make money, build a base, and even explained to them the rules of the server and guided them to ensure they have a great experience along with the others on the server. I also know almost all of the rules, to ensure no one is ruining another players experience and I'm very confident in my skills that I have to bring to the community to help everyone have fun. I think I'd make a great staff member because of how long I've been in the community and I know I will make the right decisions when it comes down to it and I would really love to just help out the community for all the help its given me. This community is like a second home to me everyone on the staff team and others that aren’t are just so nice and helpful and i would love to join along with the staff team because they brought joy to me so i would like to bring joy to others on the server. i really think i would make a great staff member because of my ability to make quick decisions but make sure i am making the correct decision and my ability to get along with other’s easily. I also think i would make a great staff member because i am friends with some of the staff members and don’t have problems with anyone on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

i have had 1 ban, this was back 2 years ago when i was a new player to the server and didn’t  read the rules and got banned for mass NLR. the two warns i got, one was for nlr about 2 years ago before i was banned and had no knowledge of the rules at the time.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, i have not

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Currently, im on summer vacation, but school will be starting next month, i can play at least5-7 hours a day and can play most of the night

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? 

i like to play basketball

Did you read the staff rules?: O J

Edited by itssOJ
had to give more info and extended my paragraphs a little