DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Thekingrebel Moderator application

thekingrebel

In-game name: Thekingrebel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:641777512

Warns: none as of 7/14/22

Time zone: Canada/us eastern

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Daddy Jason/void nick

experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I know my time on the server has been short, but I love playing here and have created many friends. I want to help better the community as much as I can by becoming an admin and helping sort and maintain the server orderly. I'm on the server for up to 4-6 hours a day mostly cause of school. I think you should choose me because I have many characteristics, in the way that I have shown my maturity for my age to many admins and among the community, I love helping others and hope to become an admin doing so this and watch the community expand. I too understand how important it is to work as a team.

I believe I should be chosen over many other applicants because of my time spent on the server and contributions to the community, I am going to try and take myself to the next level I can do this by further helping the community and others I want to be better because I have a short temper sometimes despite having a short temper I do have manners when talking to admin and community members as a member myself I love the community and anyone in it and I hate to see the admins distressed when there are backed-up reports. as member of the community, I have seen too much RDMing I want to help clean up the server and keep the server playable for the good members of the community. 

Play hours: 213:25:59.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details No.

Have you made any previous applications? If so, when? 7/14/22 and the day after that yes.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I have most of the year and I play Gmod a lot so a while.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Swimming and basketball.

Did you read the staff rules?: TheKingRebel

Let me just start off by saying you're a great guy, but in the recent times I've spoken with you your attitude isn't the best. I've seen multiple instances of toxicity and bad nature from you. I can say I really like your app and it looks great, though the paragraphs need beefing up. From a perspective of mine, I'd say you should look back on yourself, see what you can improve on and fix it. If you can do those things I'm sure you'd be a great staff member, but it's going to be a -1 from me. (Also I'd say you need more playtime before attempting a staff app, most people can AFK 200 hours in a week.)

Edited by MagicKrackers
Playtime Edit
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Neutral

You seem like a good guy, but as the post above indicates you should maybe consider adding more onto your paragraphs that you may deem as interesting and overall try to get more engaged with the community. If you do that I'm sure I'll be able to change my feedback to a +1. Good luck!