Change the objective capping system

Shrugger

Change the objective capping system?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Change the objective capping system?

• Keep the new version
    • Change it

+1

For me, this update made the problems worse than actually fix them. Honestly if it were up to me I would just revert back to the original way of the OBJ war. If a side gets a good lead on an OBJ it's pretty much theirs, the other side can't possible regain the objective/properly take control of it. ESPECIALLY if the sides are unbalanced for the war, then it's even more of a guaranteed war than it was the old way. This is just my opinion, but I honestly wish it would just go back to the old way unless we can figure out a completely new method or just tweak it to where it's more even.

I do appreciate Garnet trying to spice up wars and add new changes, but I just don't think this is the way to go.

+1. The new system is really infuriating for a multitude of people in the server. Wars can be determined at the 10 minute mark, and the faction that wins can proceed to base camp. I thought this new update was meant to reduce the amount of base camp, not increase it. And by base camp I mean people don't stay on the objectives and just go straight to the enemy base waiting for people to come out. Obj war practically becomes pointless after the 10 minute mark

Edited by Caboose | moat.gg
Had a little extra to say