DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Suggestion - Fix (or remove) Taxes

Dan Gardner

Description: Either make taxes work as intended or temporarily remove the ability to change taxes and individually tax players as the system is currently bugged.

Reasoning: As these currently stand, even if a player decides to pay their tax bill should they receive one, they will still be warranted at the end of the timer to pay, and no money will be drawn from the account or put into the taxes bank in PD. There is also no money put into said bank when taxes should affect income, sales, and lottery. And none of the values are changed for those activities even when set and publicly broadcast to the server.

Additional Information: I can gather hard evidence if needed but I'm sure people have noticed by now that the system currently only serves for an opening for malicious actors, and to provide an unfair advantage to PD against unsuspecting players.

• Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted.

I've requested for the system to temporarily removed until it can be fixed, this may or may not happen.

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.