Suggestion - Buff the hobo class

1998Corolla

Description: Give a buff to the Hobo class to allow them to gain XP from dumpster diving.  Reasoning: From what I can usually tell, about 10% of the players on the server on a busy night play as hobos. There are usually around 10 of us on a given night. The only way to gain XP as a hobo is to get it from the regular in game XP from being AFK. Hobos don't get XP from the donation box or dumpster diving at the moment

I primarily main the hobo, so levelling up just one level can take me about a week of in game time, or I can grind the deliveryman for 30ish minutes to get to get to the next level in game. There are already cool downs on dumpster diving, so it wouldn't be a super large buff but enough of one to at least assist in levelling a bit. 

Edited by 1998Corolla
Guest proggy

Personally I kinda like how deliveries give xp+money, and hobos get strictly money from dumpster diving. They also get knives and drugs from the dumpsters as well.

Hobo has never really been a class designed to farm xp. The people who play hobo are usually just chillin in the street socializing, which is the antithesis of basing/progression oriented classes such as thief/meth manufacturer.

1 hour ago, Proggy said:

Personally I kinda like how deliveries give xp+money, and hobos get strictly money from dumpster diving. They also get knives and drugs from the dumpsters as well.

Hobo has never really been a class designed to farm xp. The people who play hobo are usually just chillin in the street socializing, which is the antithesis of basing/progression oriented classes such as thief/meth manufacturer.

I agree that hobos are normally a social butterflies but I’ve also met the hobos that have a track down for the dumpsters that leads in a circle and apparently it’s not a bad money maker.

I think this should be implemented to give those new players that do need that little extra boost to get a start. Delivery man isn’t until level 2 which isn’t crazy to do but this just opens the door to new players and for that reason I’ll 

+1

+1 however; I agree with proggy to a point. At least if its in a more creative way. such as making an npc to trade trash for exp or something? Its intangible but something of the general speaking. 

• 2 weeks later...