SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199059547864
Warns:3  2 rdm and 1 failrp
Timezone: pacific standard
Playtime?: 316 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] qxzc
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Why you should choose me over other staff applicants is because I will always follow staff etiquette when I'm staff and even when I'm not staff I will be respectful to others that are on the server also other admins/mods.  I will never break any rules and not be disrespectful to others while on duty/off duty I will not ever hold any grudges against anyone or punish anyone wrongfully in a sit and I shall respect everyone and help new/old players as much as I possibly can and I will never use vulgar language in a sit or handle my own parties sit unless there are no other staff online. I will never be biased to anyone in a sit/on the street. I will not ban/warn/jail without permission from a higher up i will not spam teleport/bring any users. i shall not ban/jail/warn without sufficient proof to do so I will always keep a mature attitude at all times while on duty. I will never question a higher up i will always listen to them i will not use administrative commands unless emergency or i need to. what will make me unique from other staff is im good at base building (i know that others are better than me though) but if a player asks me to help him i will help him as much as possible and will try to make him/she have a good time on the server and make them laugh and overall will make sure that they have a good time on the server when they are playing and will cheer as many players up if they are not having one of the best days and brighten there day. 🙂 i want to also become staff so i can help the server by getting rid of rule breakers (im not just gonna ban without permission from a higher up)
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned 1 time on this server of mass RDM once but it was a accident because I threw nerve gas and everyone purposely walked into it.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: a lot of time really except for when I'm at school but I have a lot of time to contribute during the weekends/after school usually 12-14 hours a day after school
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm involved in sports
Did you read the staff rules?:  TFAP Dildo Finklemen {GG} Garnet.

Edited by tboygamer123

Negatives:

3 warnings ( what are they for? rdm, nlr, failrp?

Neutrals:

by the looks of it, your quiet young, havnt had the chance to meet you ingame sadly, so cant say anything about your personality or maturity.

small paragraphs, you also say :

I will never break any rules (wich you shouldnt no matter what)

not be disrespectful to others while on duty/off duty (wich you shouldnt no matter what)

I will not ever hold any grudges against anyone or punish anyone wrongfully in a sit (mistakes can happen, you might accidentaly grab the wrong steamid, but holding grudges is just something everyone do)

I will never use vulgar language in a sit`s (you shouldnt do that no matter what either)

9 hours ago, tboygamer123 said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: a lot of time really except for when I'm at school but I have a lot of time to contribute during the weekends/after schoo

how many hours a day ect, usually help people decide

positives:

Decent hours.

got a referral 

Summary:

has potential, buff your paragraphs (not alot of filler), if you get denied, maybe wait till the warns ect are gone, make urself a bit more known in the community/ talk to people.

but as said, you might already be known, havnt been on in like a week 

1 hour ago, royk01 said:

but holding grudges is just something everyone do) i meant like while in a sit and they have done something on the street/rp to me

1 hour ago, Shizzle said:

Neutral, I like you but your paragraphs just point out minimum requirements to be staff. We want reasons why you would be outstanding and not an average staff.

i just beefed them up a bit

Edited by tboygamer123
2 hours ago, tboygamer123 said:

i just beefed them up a bit

Bro, I don’t mean to sound harsh but I don’t think you understand. I want to see reasons you would stand out from others. I’ll stay with my neutral until you can prove yourself unique 

1 minute ago, Shizzle said:

Bro, I don’t mean to sound harsh but I don’t think you understand. I want to see reasons you would stand out from others. I’ll stay with my neutral until you can prove yourself unique 

im not very unique in anyway

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

neutral i also agree with @Shizzle on this one. You have a lotta of "I will" statements in your paragraphs, but that's just the standard of being a staff member. I can guarantee you can think of something that would make you stand out compared to others

Besides that, good dude. Never seen you cause problems and your active 

Neutral I've seen you on I've talked to you and you are a part of the community, but the paragraphs are telling us about the things you should already be prepared for when coming into our staff team I would like to know why you are trying to become staff and how you can help us as a server. Also keep from breaking the rules those warns and bans really hurt your staff app

Edited by LILapplesauce
  • Agree 1
35 minutes ago, Shizzle said:

Ofc you are. And if you don’t see that in yourself, maybe give yourself some time to find out who you are and what makes you YOU! Then I will +1

ty ill try and find it

1 hour ago, Matzerum said:

neutral i also agree with @Shizzle on this one. You have a lotta of "I will" statements in your paragraphs, but that's just the standard of being a staff member. I can guarantee you can think of something that would make you stand out compared to others

Besides that, good dude. Never seen you cause problems and your active 

thanks