In-game name: Alpha-22 'Aven'
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:148656167
Warns:
Timezone: PST 
Playtime?: 1385 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: Markymark
Past experiences as a Game Master: I was the GM director on this server for awhile and had the rank of T. Admin
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I believe I should be chosen due to my already extensive knowledge of this Star Wars RP server and how it's GM team is ran. I know I have the capabilities to be a good game master, and I have proven such with being a part of the GM team that created the Hydrom campaign a few months ago now. This long running campaign is currently the most liked campaign from the server and is a great way to show that I believe I am a good fit for the game master team.

Apart from my already prior knowledge, I am quite active and always willing to work with others. I can help other game masters out when they need assistance and also run my own events. I am also always willing to learn and gain knowledge to improve my events and gameplay for others. I know I can really make this server fun for more people and help retain interest for new and old players alike.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Nope!
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Several hours a day on the weekend, and I'll generally be on most week days for 3-5 hours or so.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The responsibility of a game master is to ensure that people are having fun. Their focus is not to be a mod with different perms, but to ensure the survival of the server but hooking people into the game and keeping them entertained. For SWRP server's the game master team is quite possibly one of their most important assets to use.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: Aside from hosting on worlds during time where things on the server have slowed down, I can also create passive RP for people, from getting ECs to be passing trading caravans to having high stakes RP in on worlds that will require critical thinking outside of "point gun, shoot thing."

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: A lot of my more creative ideas would be to make more high stakes scenarios in RP. That could be from making the players think about how to take down a droid without firing a weapon or just having more open ended RP like Medrp.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Burning Embers 1 : Memories from the Forgotten Era

A whistling sound can be heard faintly from outside. This whistling sound gets louder and louder until it ends abruptly with a crash. Upon investigation, a life pod is found slowly submerging in the lake by crystal caves. Inside of it lies Dr. Gotal Zukov, lying bloody and dirty on the floor of it. A rescue team needs to get him out of there, but along the way back they're ambushed by a platoon of BX commando droids. This deadly ambush lays it clear to the republic, this doctor is of high value to the CIS, or whoever is in charge.

Upon doing some medical RP, they find a severe concussion, broken arms, left leg, nose, and 4 ribs are cracked. If they manage to save him, he will willingly tell them he was captured by the daughter of the late Heddal Hydrom, a mad CIS general who wreaked havoc amongst the 34th battle group. The poor doctor, used to work for the CIS but defected and was saved by the 34th, until 1 month ago he was kidnapped and forced to work on Hydrom's comatose daughter by the super tactical droid "ST1 - 8895 'Mikhail'" that was the 2nd in command of Hydrom that avoided the aftermath of Hydrom's death and worked to wake his daughter from her long slumber. Unfortunately, she has awoken. If Gotal dies, then the 34th will find a datapad in his pocket and have to decrypt it to find the information regarding this from his digital journal.

The 34th will head to a medical lab where Dr. Gotal Zukov was forced to try and wake the daughter. The station is in ruins, but seems to have some CIS forces there still. The 34th will soon realize that the droids were kept there as that was where they were holding a genetic abomination, created by Hydrom's daughter, Delilah Hydrom. The 34th will deal with the creature, and then leave, knowing that they were up for the fight of a lifetime once more.

Burning Embers 2 : Cause and Effect

A warning alarm is sound from Aurek before going silent. The backup generator at the FOB has gone down as evident by the ground shaking explosion there. The 34th will send out a group to go found out what's up, but in their absence a large scale CIS attack occurs at the main base with everything from AAT squadrons to tons of drop pods being launched. The goal of this attack is to put the republic on the back foot, but not retreat off world, at most making them evacuate to Zeta. During this attack, everyone can hear over comms and guttural moaning sound of pain and the words "Ko" and "San" being repeated.

With further analysis, it can be deciphered that it's saying the name of the first marshal commander, Kosan. Tracking these sounds the 34th arrives to a CIS controlled planet, with the goal of retrieving Kosan, but the enemy forces were prepared and put up a stubborn fight. When they find "Kosan" they find another one of those genetically mutated monsters hooked to a machine with a brain in it. The reason the CIS were able to push so hard was due to them using the strategies that were known by the past MCDR and using them to their advantage.

Burning Embers 3 : Through Hell and High Water

After fighting the brilliant mind and strategies of Delilah Hydrom and her abominations for awhile, eventually it would happen, the genius slipped up. She sent her trusted droid that had worked tirelessly to awaken her, ST1 'Mikhail' to attack the 34th. Eventually however, the 34th battle group is able to gain foot hold after foot hold back in the brutal onslaught and manages to make the droid retreat to FOB Zeta (Aurek works as well too). The droid holes up with rayshield defenses and heavy infantry and turret support until evac arrives. The 34th must quickly take out the CIS forces at Zeta  (the droid will escape if they take too long) and hack the rayshield door to get to the droid. Upon killing the droid, they must take the datapad that fell from its hands and evacuate quickly as it set off its self destruct sequence in a final effort to take some clones with it.

Decrypting the datapad will reveal several entry logs, one from Hydrom, a final message to his daughter that he recorded knowing full well that he did not have much time left before the republic got to him with blaster shots even being audible in the background. The 2nd log was a planning log to the droid stating how she should be finishing up her research soon on the planet Ignis VII and that she should be leaving soon. Naturally, the 34th would quickly board LAAT's and take off to intercept the mad scientist and end the Hydrom legacy.

This mission would be timed, the 34th would have to fight efficiently and orderly to make there way over and stop Delilah Hydrom from boarding her shuttle off the planet. Around the launch site, there are multiple bombs that have been planted regardless if she makes it out or doesn't. This mission is critical because it could possibly be the end of the campaign.

When the 34th get back to Anaxes, during debrief the lights would shut off. One of the walls would explode open revealing the most powerful of her creations yet, or possibly her final creation if she was killed earlier.

Notice! : These are only 3 of the events in the campaign, there would be more before this last one to establish her as a threat!

The Blood Oath

A hail comes in from orbit over Anaxes base from a group called "House J'ota". They seek the dark saber back and have been informed that a mere clone has it on Anaxes base, unfortunately this clone has decided it's his day off and is off planet at Coruscant. If told this, the Mandolorian house will start sieging Anaxes base, performing bombings from orbit, deploying troops, and infiltrating with sappers to plant bombs in the base. Eventually the House leader, Ma'kon J'ota will appear and demand to duel either a Jedi or the dark saber wielder as a show of strength. The House leader will say that they duel him or bombs that are planted will go off in Anaxes. When the House leader is killed, the mandolorians will retreat vowing to destroy the 34th battle group.

The main purpose of this event is to be very RP focuses as an on world and to give Jedi a challenge while the clones fight something they aren't used to!

Sudden Savior

Navy will receive a call from a man whos details and identity are obscured. This man will inform them that they are part of the A.R.F. (Anomaly Research Foundation) that works on research projects given by the Chancellor himself. The reason they are calling is because they need the elite expertise of the 34th to help them, as one of their bases called Site 32 was raided and an experiment was stolen. Luckily, the A.R.F. managed to track where they took the classified project and send the coordinates to the 34th.

The 34th must do a lightning raid on the CIS research site, focusing on speed, precision, and some stealth to save the project from the mad Dr. Adan Roh. The experiment that was taken was a living organic orange ooze, that seems to randomly change the mood of those who touch it. The troopers must hold out for evac ships to get to them so that they may escape and return the organism to the A.R.F. safely. If they can get the creature back safe and sound, the A.R.F. may be willing to provide some assistance to the 34th in the future.

Bonus Mini On World : Riddle Me This Trooper

A warning goes off in the computer room of NCC, alerting them of a breach in security when just as suddenly a voice plays through the speakers around base. This mysterious voice tells them that there are 5 bombs around Anaxes base and the area outside it, each one capable of doing huge damage.

This event would be something suitable for a later day on world to give people stuff to do, nothing super hard but it could cause them to work together and search to find these bombs.

• Spicy 1
  • Agree 1

I've never heard of this guy in my life!

Nah but Bobert deserves a Spot back on the Staff team.

+1 

Amazing app and event Idea's. I personally trust you enough with the power of a GM 

Good luck homie. If you get denied you get 5K from me in-game