DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fill in the players teir

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I was like a Low 4, High 3 back on csdesert.

But other than me, we got these guys from old csDesert:

Tier 1: Bopper, Kid was a hacker, so that shows that,  Most Army Privates, Most base Navy recruits, AFG recruits

Tier 2: Marine Recruits back when being an officer didn't mean having to deal with fucking Drama all the damn time. (also back when I was a LtCol)

Tier 3: Most AFG senior enlisted. They were actually really good compared to ours. DudeBro

Tier 4: Moedano, Phantom, Grigs, Rustling, Aaron Faustin, Nearly All AFG officers except for Pony and Rick, RainDrop, Army officers who I dont think have played for a long time, NSWDG Officers under Jester and Tayler swift.  DudeBro's NSWDG were also pretty good, but not him.

Tier 5: Coyote and Nixxyfox
These two, Whenever they fucking played on their Merc classes? Sad times for all who would challenge them.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/21/2018 at 12:43 AM, Church of Zero Two said:

I think I was like a Low 4, High 3 back on csdesert.

But other than me, we got these guys from old csDesert:

Tier 1: Bopper, Kid was a hacker, so that shows that,  Most Army Privates, Most base Navy recruits, AFG recruits

Tier 2: Marine Recruits back when being an officer didn't mean having to deal with fucking Drama all the damn time. (also back when I was a LtCol)

Tier 3: Most AFG senior enlisted. They were actually really good compared to ours. DudeBro

Tier 4: Moedano, Phantom, Grigs, Rustling, Aaron Faustin, Nearly All AFG officers except for Pony and Rick, RainDrop, Army officers who I dont think have played for a long time, NSWDG Officers under Jester and Tayler swift.  DudeBro's NSWDG were also pretty good, but not him.

Tier 5: Coyote and Nixxyfox
These two, Whenever they fucking played on their Merc classes? Sad times for all who would challenge them.

Nah bruh I never hacked

• Haha 1