DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jacobs Resigning, finally goodbyes

I knew this day would come finally but I'm finally resigning, I quickly gotten burn out on dark rp and I stop playing my PC, maybe selling it save up for a car or use for college, I would like to thank @ChrisRid for helping me around on day one and giving me confidence and also would like to thank @smileeface for helping me out when no other highers was on, the main reason I'm resigning is I don't have enough free time anymore for dark rp and staffing, and I got big plans for my future after I get done with HighSchool. Thank you for welcoming me in the staff team and helping me all, I'll see you guys one day on the server, and maybe one day reply to staff member again one day

• Like 6
  • DarkRP Administration Team

While it's a shame to see you go, I'm excited to hear how things go with college as it sounds like you've got some great plans which is awesome 🙂 As FlameSoul said, you've done some fantastic work here and really helped out through the summer 👍 I hope that things go well and be sure to keep in touch with everyone as it would be cool to hear how things go, and until then, all the best in the meantime mate