Lotteries

Oatlife

From my time on other servers lotteries would reward the mayor for playing them. I think the Mayor should get like 10-15% cut of the lottery, this would make mayor much more desired to play. I believe this should come with a lottery cool down (like every 5 minutes).

No, that means that mayors on the peak of the server would spam 50k lottos knowing people would join, that have millions.

Maybe 10%, but that's also a stretch.

Also, the cool down would mean people that actually want to play the lotto have to wait 5 minutes each, just because the mayor has to get cuts.

Though I do think the mayor should have someway to make money, (Without having to leave the police station) I don't think they should get it like this. Maybe if they got a portion of bails or something similar something could happen. -1

I heard from someone that this actually was a thing at one point, it just broke or something. I still don't agree that it should be a thing anyway. Lotteries are optional and have no reward, and they should stay that way, otherwise they would just be spammed every single time there was an opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...