DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

shizzle at it again

Shizzle

1 hour ago, lmay said:

dont think you're ready to staff again

I respect your opinion, though I disagree with this. Not only do I not remember seeing you in the past month, which cant lead to a very logical decision on if I am worthy or not, but as many people are saying I am ready and if I fuck it up I get blacklisted.

this can also go for all of the -1 appearing. I appreciate your consideration, even if I can’t change your mind.

+1

Yes, Shizzle left a bad taste in the mouth of the community upon his last departure. Yes, his last apps have been lacking. Yet he has shown his inability to give up, and his ability to improve if even slightly.

Look at his last app. Now back to this one. Now back to his last app. Notice a difference? He is acknowledging his criticism and trying to improve. Read through this app and realize he is literally 14 years old. This is very well written for a 14 year old and shows a level of self-awareness I've not yet seen in Shizzle.

I'm giving him my +1 and I believe that even if he is declined, the (valid) criticisms here will only help him improve on his next app. So keep at it, criticizing every detail of a 14 year old who's in love with the server; I am sure that it will only benefit him in the long run.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

+1

Yes, Shizzle left a bad taste in the mouth of the community upon his last departure. Yes, his last apps have been lacking. Yet he has shown his inability to give up, and his ability to improve if even slightly.

Look at his last app. Now back to this one. Now back to his last app. Notice a difference? He is acknowledging his criticism and trying to improve. Read through this app and realize he is literally 14 years old. This is very well written for a 14 year old and shows a level of self-awareness I've not yet seen in Shizzle.

I'm giving him my +1 and I believe that even if he is declined, the (valid) criticisms here will only help him improve on his next app. So keep at it, criticizing every detail of a 14 year old who's in love with the server; I am sure that it will only benefit him in the long run.

Even if this gets denied I got shank to +1, I’m happy

• Haha 1

coming from someone who is currently blacklisted from staff I think you need to take some time before accepting the position. this is for your own good but you'll thank me in the long run... being patient and enjoying the game, staying connected to friends and having fun is more important than throwing your energy into staffing because many have lost interest in actually playing after being staff. You notice that most of the higher up admins don't get on as much because the energy they put in is only for staffing not truly enjoying the game... 

So believe me that knowing you're only 14 years old, take the time to enjoy the game first. Take on the responsibility later. Have a good day 🙂 

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

coming from someone who is currently blacklisted from staff I think you need to take some time before accepting the position. this is for your own good but you'll thank me in the long run... being patient and enjoying the game, staying connected to friends and having fun is more important than throwing your energy into staffing because many have lost interest in actually playing after being staff. You notice that most of the higher up admins don't get on as much because the energy they put in is only for staffing not truly enjoying the game... 

So believe me that knowing you're only 14 years old, take the time to enjoy the game first. Take on the responsibility later. Have a good day 🙂 

Why y’all think that staff is horrible and cause like some existential dread lol. I enjoy staffing! I get a lot of “enjoy the game” did y’all like hate being staff. Thanks for the response lol 😂