DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

shizzle at it again

Shizzle

In-game name: Shizzy lady
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:649582373
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | shizzy lady has played for 509:35:29.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): Lala lady, PPS MethMan,
    Past experiences as staff: VIP Mod (6 months)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? Why would I keep applying? What would make me a good staff anyway, after all I was demoted? All of your questions will be answered in the paragraphs below, and if I miss something feel free to ask me! I have many reasons why I think I would be a good fit for staff. One reason is my persistence. Another great reason is my dedication. The last listed reason is my stern ness.

On with the first reason. I think that I am very persistent and not willing to give up. As you can obviously tell from my influx of applications I am yearning for that little lock and move. I will never give up, ON ANYTHING (obv i know when to back down though). Long sits? I can handle it! Multi-tasking the minges? I can do it swifter than a DLORE can punch a lvl 3. Wanna see me get creative with sits? Plenty of that! I will keep writing apps till I get accepted. If I turn 20 and still am not accepted you bet imma do it again.

Second reason (and possibly the best). My dedication to this server is unbearable! Only a select few can say they have over 500 hours on ONE SERVER! When I found garnet I fell in love with the community and the servers it has to offer. I know I'm only 14 but I intend on staying for multiple years to come. The reason I apply is to make this community the best it can be, I would hate to see it fall to ruins! I know some of you are concerned about my ability to staff, to that I say I would like one last chance and I think you would be pleasantly surprised.

Lastly I would like to throw out my quality of sits, I always get everyone's opinion and story. I make sure the reportee knows what is going on and what kind of punishment they will receive. I will keep the sit as long as it needs to run and never cutting short. I collect sufficient proof and make sure the decision is always the right one. I always give the opportunity for the reporter to include their punishment within D3A.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? 2 weeks (MPS)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: One accepted may 24 2021, no denied in DRP.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Around 2-3 hours on week days and 4-5 on weekends.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love electrical things, programming, engineering ETC.
Did you read the staff rules?: Shizzy lady

2 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

Explain to me how you matured from your past experiences, What's different about you?

-1 Intill then

I feel like I have haven't been mingy at all. I have been working on myself not only in but outside of Garry's mod. I am making sure to get things I need to done, I haven't had a single sit against me in the past week (and most of the one before that were false except for one time I broke raid timer because I was not keeping count). maybe you don't see it but I have been working on myself A LOT to get this ranking, I have done what people have told me to do to get this rank, I have put countless hours into therapy, meditation, exercise, and a bunch of other crap. I think I deserve this rank. Thank you for the consideration

Honestly, I'm -1 not because I don't think you're qualified or don't have it in you - you're active and engaged, and I've had nothing but positive experiences with you online (when I was a bit more active on DarkRP a few weeks ago) and on the forums. But this post 2 months ago, where you stated that playing Gmod and Garnet caused you to "gain 10 pounds and the will to kill yourself," leads me to think that added responsibilities and staff isn't in your own best interest or health.

If you felt recently that being staff put you in such a dark place in life, why push yourself down that path again? Nobody wants to see you in a bad spot man, and I don't believe for one second that 2 months is enough time to work on yourself fully. I know far too many people that say "they've changed" only to go down the same self-destructive behaviors almost instantly. It's really not worth it, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with just being an engaged, non-staff player. Being a "staff member for a Gmod DarkRP server" really doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things, and you're still able to full engage, socialize, and have respect in the community without it. 

Just my two cents. Hope that rationale makes sense and wish you the best.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, UrdnotWrex said:

If you felt recently that being staff put you in such a dark place in life, why push yourself down that path again?

Oh my god I am going to sound like a total dick rider saying this. I like staffing, infact it help. I would go to school and think all day “I can’t wait to get home and staff” I see this popping up all over my apps “it’s a big burden” “why put this on yourself” “you need time to heal”. Not in a slight chance was DRP making me depressed, while I admit I should have spend 1 of the 5 hours I spend daily working out it would never harm me or I would probably never play it. I expect more of those comments I just wish I could prove myself.

+1 He's very active, always really nice and engaged with other players. I see some things have happened in the past but that's why its the past if he believes he is better why not let him prove himself? I believe you would be perfect. He shows dedication.

• Like 1

+1  After having several in game interactions,  does seem to entice that he has improved. In my opinion past is for learning and not from living. No need to kick the man down constantly when making an effort. Please don't make me regret my decision. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 

Don't think I’ve ever met you but you seem like you want to try and better yourself. I’ve myself been down before and came up into being a way stronger person. If they accept you I hope you will do the same. 

• Like 1