17, (18 in February).

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:97837142

Warns:

As of now 0.

Timezone:

(UTC+10:00) Brisbane, Australia.

Playtime:

Has been reset as I would have over 350 hours, but right now around 55 hours.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?

Yes, to both.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?

At the current time, no. But this can be arranged if it is essential.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you apply?]

N/A.

Past experiences as staff:

I previously worked my way up to Lead Admin on Garnet Gaming DarkRP.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have three reasons why I believe I should be chosen over other applicants, here they are;

1.       The first reason is my previous experience with this particular server, I have been around the Garnet Gaming DarkRP community for around 2 years now, on and off. I am very familiar with the rules of the server and the game mode DarkRP in particular. I have around 2.5k hours on Garry’s Mod on this account in particular, and at least 75% of them are from DarkRP, and pretty much all of them are from Garnet Gaming DarkRP.

2.       My second reason is my previous staffing experience. As I previously said I was Lead Admin on Garnet Gaming DarkRP around a year ago. I would like to say I know the ins and outs of moderating this server, I know all the staff rules and server rules like the back of my hand. The past year or so I have been concentrating on my final year of schooling and haven’t had time for a responsibility like this, but as schools wrapping up, I will be able to have more time for the server.

3.       My final reason is one of the major reasons I was hired as a staff member previously, and that is because of my time zone. The server is based in the US, and most staff member are also from the US, therefore during the night time, the server is under-staffed and turns into chaos, I’ve seen this first hand with my first few days back. I’ve seen a recently made friend of mine, Targets trying to defend the server from prop-blockers, rdmers, etc all by himself. I’d like to take a second to praise him on handling it well, but this would be much easier with more “night-time staff”, which is what I would be as I am located in Australia.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?

I’m sure I have been in trouble a few times before on Garnet Gaming DarkRP before, warnings, temp bans, etc. But I like to think with age, comes maturity. I believe I am much more mature then when I used to play on this server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?

To the best of my knowledge, all my previously made applications have been accepted. Has been probably a year since I was last part of the staff team.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

I have a lot of time to contribute to the server as a staff member throughout the later times as previously stated. I will also be able to contribute a bit of time on duty throughout busy parts of the day also.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

The only time-consuming thing in my life at the moment is school, but it is my final year all my exams and assignments are finished.

Did you read the staff rules?

Lemon

Thanks for taking time to read, Lemon.

*EDIT #1 - I was previously reading the staff rules here and not the main staff rules that include where I'm supposed to put my in game name as the reply to "Did you read the staff rules?"

*EDIT #2 - Updated playtime and warnings.

Edited by Lemon
  • Spicy 1
16 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Warns:

All time probably around 50+ but can confirm if needed. (0 In past 6 months)

------------------------------------------

Yes the staff rules have been read, was waiting for a trick in there about what to put here but it wasn’t there this time, I have a lot of prior knowledge of the staff rules also.

You seem like a great guy, your app is lengthy, and you seem fit for staff. However A. What do you mean that you have 50+ warns? Why should someone who has that many warns deserve staff? Can you elaborate on those warns please? B. You claim to have read staff rules, but clearly haven't. I don't even play on DRP, but I can tell you haven't read the rules. Please read them a bit more carefully. I'm neutral for now, but I'll change to a +1 once you fix it. Best of luck 

Edited by Arizona
3 minutes ago, Arizona said:

You seem like a great guy, your app is lengthy, and you seem fit for staff. However A. What do you mean that you have 50+ warns? Why should someone who has that many warns deserve staff? Can you elaborate on those warns please? B. You claim to have read staff rules, but clearly haven't. I don't even play on DRP, but I can tell you haven't. I'm neutral for now, but I'll change to a +1 once you fix it. Best of luck 

Thanks for the kind words, I have that many warns because I have played for a very long time, I still agree that is an accessive amount though, but how is it clear I haven't read the staff rules exactly?

17 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Yes the staff rules have been read, was waiting for a trick in there about what to put here but it wasn’t there this time, I have a lot of prior knowledge of the staff rules also.

Maybe read them again a little more closely?

Im on the fence for +1 or -1

I like the previous experience and overall app but the warns/temp bans make me slightly worried

fix it up a little and I might go +1

1 minute ago, Chappie said:

I like the previous experience and overall app but the warns/temp bans make me slightly worried

I'm not sure what you mean I haven't read the staff rules aha, Is there something I'm missing

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/23-format-staff-applications/

4 minutes ago, Chappie said:

Okay I see what you mean now,

"14. When applying for staff, in the field: "Did you read the staff rules:" the response should be your in-game-name, IE: "Did you read the staff rules: {GG} Garnet""

But this was not in the staff rules I read, but you see I did mention that I knew about them hiding in the staff rules previously.