Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 531:34
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Juno, Snow
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] GM on this server for 2 months
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
     The main reason why you should choose me to be a mod on this server is just because of how well I am settled on this server. I have been on this server for 4 months now and know almost everyone who has been here in the long run and I know how this server operates and can help in this process. Not only this but I was also staff previously but left due to not having enjoyment with GM'ing however with modding I feel as if it can give me a new thing to do on the server. I really want to help this community grow and prosper and by joining the mod team I feel like I can make a big impact and inspire others to join staff which in return  make the server grow and that's all I really want to see. I have called this server my home for my past couple months and by joining the team I can make an impact on this server like no one has seen before. 

I posses a lot of the qualities in a good mod. I am patient and very organized. I am also quick to respond to messages no matter where I am sometimes at work too! Whenever I am given a task I try to complete as soon as I can in order to move onto the next. One thing about me is that I dislike toxicity and it is one thing I hope to eliminate on this server. I hope to be able to create a safe space for people to roleplay on Gmod and not have to worry about people coming in and ruining all the fun. I can also be on in the late hours on the night in case people are on during that time and stop people from harrasing other people when there's no other mod on. I hope that I am able to be accepted and bring about a better environment for all SWRP players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  NO
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

YES, GM app a couple months ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 

A couple hours a day, could AFK on the server for more time and just be on call sort of.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I am a college student but that is about all so school takes up most of my time outside of Gmod
Did you read the staff rules?:  Alpha-17 'Alpha'

• Winner 3

Confirming my Ref

Holy shit do I have some stuff to say. |

Let me start in the Beginning.
When I first Met Eli he was just a New CT to the 327th who had Joined KC. We made some good memories in 327th, and when I heard he left for ARC I was disappointed. However he still showed up every once in awhile to chat with us. When he said he wanted to become a GM I Instantly gave him my Referral, And Eventually he passed me In GM Rank, I was happy to see someone I reffered made it to a Higher rank than me. and as of Recently I've been talking to Eli alot, He's a great guy who really wants to make an Impact on the server. 

+1 Good Luck Homie.