Jingleswest

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: XxTheKingRebelxX
Your in-game name: Jingleswest
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199036118422
In-game name of reportee: XxTheKingRebelxX
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): I dont know how to get this
Date & Time of incident: 9/23/22
Timezone: EDT
What happened? (include any proof): This guy starts raiding my base but I didn't see the advert and assumed he was just looting. I had taken down my building sign because I was going to go through the alley and place the keypads for the fading doors. It would seem this guy was waiting for me to take the building sign down because he ran ahead of me and jumped over the gates and started picking the lock. I then tried to shoot him but he killed me and then because I didn't know it was a raid I returned because I wanted to be in my base since there was a lockdown declared. he then killed me twice and I assumed he was just taking over the store to sell his own guns and not a raid. Then he calls an admin on me saying I was "fading door abusing" and "breaking NLR". I had no idea what fading door abusing was and I wasn't breaking NLR because I was trying to go to my home during a lockdown and not even trying to kill him. They then kept me in a sit for 10 minutes not telling me anything while this guy takes 10 minutes to watch his recording so he can tell exactly what I did wrong and still wouldn't explain to me what it meant and neither did the admin in the sit "1800 nick" who I am making another report on. Neither told me anything and I got extremely annoyed so I cussed him out and he immediately jumped up my ass for "diss in sit'.  Another note is this guy sounded like a huge jerk and was being very obnoxious along with making me sit in the admin sit for 10 minutes so I left to stop them for coming up with more bullshit to punish me for. In summary XxThe KingRebelxX was trying to get me in trouble just because he could, didnt even explain to me what was going on and wasted my time while being a jerk. I think he is a horrible player and I hope he is domoted.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Agree 1