Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]NONE
    Past experiences as staff: [Owned own server 5 years ago] 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:all day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? YES my Girl friend
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

One of the reasons I believe I should be DarkRP staff is because of my long history with the gamemode.
 I owned my own server at one point for 2 years but lost funding for it and just started getiing into tryig to be staff.
 but i would love to be staff on Garnetgaming because i love to help people with situation that some people cant figure out.
I just want to help and build the comunity really big. i love playing on this server and noticed that people do the right thing on here.
Its my pastion to help people cause i do it in real life im a wild land firefighter and im bringing my pation to you. Hopefully you guys will
give me a chance.

reason two is when i had my server 5 years agao it was like maybe average 40 people and i never could keep it up cause
 i lost funding for it but latter down road i would love to fund this server with donation to help out. but my server had
 some old plugins and mods to bring old rp to new but people started moving to the new servers and i just plunged int the ground.
I tryed to update it but ran out of time cause i was in my fire classes and didnt have time so i droped my server and now 
i would love to work for you guys cause i want to help the community grow.And you can garentee i will do my job and not just fuck off.
 thank you all for time and hopefully i can get this job thanks for you time have nice day!

5 minutes ago, beanblower said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

Are you sure you read them? You can find them here: 

Did not read staff rules

Very low playtime

Never see you in-game or TS

App is kinda weak

Edited by Vince
did not give + or -
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Oatlife said:

Not sure what you are saying here. You should get some hours and recognition.

He said, "I started playing a week ago, I believe."

Also, you may think you read it, but you might of read the wrong set of rules, here's the link:

Please read through it and you'll find the mistake everyone's talking about!

Not going to -1/+1 because you seem like a good guy, just a little confused I guess.